Chapter 6: First C-Rank Mission

Yukiko's POV

The day was mostly uneventful, all Team 7 did was do D-Rank missions.....well when I say team 7 I meant everyone except for me and Kakashi. We walked lazily behind them and listened to them argue on the way to Saru-jiji's office. Sighing I looked at Kakashi out of the corner of my eyes, giving him a look that clearly said 'make them shut up or I will do it myself....' He sweat-dropped and called out to the students.

"Mah Mah guys, lets hurry up and get going to Hokage-sama's office." The gennin looked at him for at least a few seconds before they went back to arguing among themselves, mostly the blonde and pinky. At least the Sasuke fellow was being quiet, although it seems that is what was egging the blonde on. When we finally reached Saru-jiji's office, my eye was twitching and my hand was itching towards my kuni pouch. 'WHY CANT THEY JUST SHUT UP FOR A FEW MINUTES?!?!' I thought yelling in my head. 'Calm down Yuki-chan, you are releasing Killing Intent.' My eye twitched as I looked towards the others in the room. They were sweat dropping and the genin were backing away from me slowly.

"Saru-Jiji, may we have a mission please? Preferably NOT a D-Rank mission? As "usefull" as they may be to "help" us gain more "teamwork" that wont work for this team." I said putting quotation marks around my words. This time everyone in the room sweat dropped, including the hidden anbu.

Saru-jiji sighed and looked at Kakashi. "Do you think they are ready for a harder mission?" Kakashi sweat dropped at he looked at the gennin that were looking intently at him and then looked at me, while I was glaring daggers at him thinking 'if you deny it, I WILL murder you in your sleep.'

"I think they are ready for one" He said eye smiling with a sweat drop rolling down the side of his head, most likely thinking. 'I'd rather not get killed by Yukiko-Chan if I denied it.' Saru-jiji sighed and motioned for him anbu to let the client in.

"All right all right you guys, I'll let you guys have a C-rank mission." As he finishes saying this the door opens and the room is filled with the putrid scent of someone who drinks alcohol 24/7. I quickly covered my nose and nearly gagged. Giving the man a weird look I turned back to Saru-jiji. He gave me a sympathetic look before explaining what the mission was about. "This is you client, Tazuna, you will be escorting him back home to the Land of Waves." I groaned when I heard this, I HATE the land of Waves! Last time I was there was an idiotic duo who thought it was a smart idea to attack me while I was in a bad move.....yea -.- bad idea. What were their names again? Zaku.....Zabu....ehhh whatever, its not like I'm going to see them again so it doesn't matter if I remember their names......right? Kakashi sighs and turns to us saying.
"Alright guys, go home an pack for this mission....be at the gates in one hour."

"You mean three hours?" I replied back sarcastically giving him a look.

"No Yukiko, I mean one hour." Kakashi said giving me a one eyed glare. I just shrugged and looked over at Saru-jiji. He sighed and motioned for us to leave. Well........guess this will be my "first" C-Rank mission. Yayyy.......
'At least it isn't another D-rank.....even I have to admit those are annoying and pointless.' Thinking about what Chi had said I got an idea, after all the others had left I quickly grabbed a piece of paper from gramp's desk (Im getting tired of putting Saru-jiji over and over again lol) and wrote down my idea.

(Notes Contents)
Saru-jiji I know that D-rank are usually what you give new genin to help them develop teamwork but, wouldn't it be easier and more efficient to insert D-rank missions into the academy curriculum so that future genin will already be practicing teamwork before they become genin? It might make for better teamwork and mission execution in the future. Of course.....future academy students might hate me for generations to come for this.....bah who cares? :p Anyways I hope you take this into consideration.
From ~The Silver Wolf~

Putting the note on his desk and giving him a mischievous grin i then teleported back to Kakashi's house to pack up for the mission.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school and more lately Christmas. By the way guys MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!! :p Just so you guys know, in any chapter if there is something like; This where it is Bold and underlined That is me, the author, talking to you guys in the chapter. Anyways thank you guys SO much for reading my story and giving me positive feedback on it. Make sure to comment and tell me anything that I need to improve on/ or crack moments that you think would be funny if they happened, (like Omake moments :D) Anyways tell me what you guys want and I will work on getting the next chapter written!
Y.Y~~
PST!!! BTW I am thinking about writing an UnderTale story, what do you guys think?