one

"daddddyyyyyyyyy" harry heard a soft voice calling out for him. "yes baby" he called out as he got up from his spot on the couch and began to make his way upstairs. "dadddddyyyyyyyyy" he keep hearing on his way up the many stairs.

When he finally got the door that the cries were coming from he turned the door nob and next minute he was back in his bed. 'damn it another dream' is what he thought as he turned to look at his phone sitting on his side table reading 4:36am.

"DAMN IT" he yelled angry you into his pillow. lately harry has been having dreams of having a little around and getting called daddy. he loves caring for people and spoiling the people he loves.

he has had a little before but it only lasted a couple weeks because he didn't feel he had a connection with them and that's really important to harry.

he rolled over to face the plan white wall that had a few marks in it from previous owners. he fell back into a deep sleep after about 20 minutes of imagining a life with a little boy to care and love for.
—————————
"LouLou it's time to get up baby" liam said as he rubbed louis little back to try get him to wake up. "c'mon lou if you get up now you can have a pj day, have pancakes for breakfast, watch movies all day and i'll even buy you a new stuffed animal."

Louis whined but slowly began to flutter his percing blue eyes open "fiwve mor minwutes pwease LiLI then loulou will get upsie" louis begged as he loved his extra five minutes in bed.

"fine love i'll go get you a nappy and jamies for you then you have to get up okay?" liam said softly "otay!" louis smiled and picked up his favourite stuffed animal 'Mr elie' it was a fully baby pink elephant and he loved it more then his princess blanket he has has had since he was 3 years old.

When liam came back into the room he held up 2 sets of pjs "elephants or rainbows?" he questioned "elwephawnts! loulou want elwephawnts!" louis exclaimed happily while clapping his hands. once louis was in his fresh nappy and pjs liam and him settled in for a cozy day in the house.
————————
today's friday which means harry has to go to 2 meetings and then he can go home and relax all weekend.

He co-owns one of the biggest record labels around named "malikstyles mangment" zyan and harry have been friends since they were babies and they always wanted to own a business together but never imainged it to be this successful.

They work with with hundreds of artists like ed sheeran, ashe,  5sos and so many more. Harry likes the more business side of it and enjoys doing things like all the big meetings and good thing he does because zyan normally falls asleep during most of them.

Zyan enjoys working with the singers and travelling to different places for new clients. Harry tends to like to stay at home in london rather then travel. He just wants to find someone to settle down with.
——————
at around 12:30pm louis was laying on the couch with his head on liams lap watching as joy and sadness made it back to headquarters he loves the movie inside out because he can imagine all the little people running around in his head and when he is sad maybe it's because joy is talking a nap.

Liam noticed louis eyes kept closing he was clearly trying to stay awake for the end but liam knew that wasn't going to happen. "are you sleepy lou?" he already knew the answer but might as well ask " nuuu loulou watc en of movwie" louis snapped becuase he wanted to stay awake right till the end of the movie but he could help himself from a yawn.

"then why did you just yawn lou?" liam question "loulou nu sweep lou lou big boy so he stay wakey till ni ni time" louis tried to fight of the yawns but they wouldn't stop. "well it's nap time love, i'll get you baba and i'll take you to bed" liam calmly said as he was lifting louis up onto his hip, louis was going to try protest but as soon as he got comfortable on liams hip he was sucking on his thumb drifting off to sleep thinking about what it would be like if he had a daddy.

————————
hiiiii i'm sorry i know this was a really short and bad chapter but it's the first one and i'm working on improving my writing.

if you don't like my story please just click off and don't leave hate but i'm more than happy to have feedback to improve my writing!!! love you beautiful people <3