fifteen

WARNING- smut hehe, it's not going to be dark or whatever it's going it be soft because it's louis first time. if you want dark smut this isn't the smut for you, i might write some darker smut latter on. this is my first time writing smut don't be mean <3

_______________________________
*a month time jump*

"haz?" louis turned his face to harry's, "yes darling" harry looked up from where he was reading an email.

"c-can i ask you something" louis stuttered out shyly "of course love" harry smiled.

"i-i w-wanna have s-se-sex wi-with y-you. i w-want you to be my f-first" louis has been thinking this for a while but finally had the courage to say it.

"are you sure my love, i'm more than happy too but if you aren't sure we don't have to" harry smiled softly. "i want to hazza" louis smiled.

"not right now tho" louis panicked "okay good i want to make it special for you lou" harry reassured the boy thinking of ways to make the night special.

"o-okay hazza" louis smiled as he leaned his head on harry's lap and continued to watch his show. harry just played with louis' hair coming up with some good ideas and some bad ones.
-
when louis was taking his nap harry came up with what he wanted to do and he was pretty proud of his idea.

harry practically lives at louis and liams house so he figured they could go to harry's house but he's going to take him out for dinner before.

it wasn't a massive plan he wanted to keep it simple
but also wanted to make sure it was special for louis but his main thing was making sure louis was comfortable.
-
it was friday and louis was scared. harry said he is taking him on a date on friday (today) the same day he told harry he wanted to lose his virginity to him.

he wants to do it he is just scared that he will want to stop and harry won't.

liam walked into louis room to find him sitting hurt naked on the floor after his shower staring at the ground. "lou?" liam asked cautiously. louis jumped at bit not realising liam and come in.

"didn't mean to scare you, you know harry is going to be here soon why are you sitting on the floor naked and not ready?" liam questioned grabbing louis' hand and pulling him up to his feet.

"i don't know lee what if i don't want to and i let him down" he put his head down in disappointment. "lou look at me harry isn't going to care if you aren't ready just make sure you tell him if your aren't" liam smiled.

louis just nodded. "well let's find you an amazing outfit lou" liam walked over to louis closet looking for something for him to wear.

"lee i already picked what i want to wear" louis giggled pointing at the clothes on his bed. liam smiled "okay then lou get yourself ready then i'll see you downstairs."

louis got himself dressed in a black and white plaid skirt, a grew jumper with a white collared shirt underneath, white fluffy socks, his favourite pair of baby blue doc martens and a pair of matching baby blue panties.

he didn't know where they were going for dinner but he was hoping it was just a casual dinner nothing to fancy. and harry knowing louis so well found a small place that would be perfect for them to go.

louis had no idea that harry was already at his house until he skipped into the kitchen singing some random song he learnt the lyrics to in harry's car.

he crashed straight into harry and almost fell on his bum but harry caught "be careful love you are going to hurt yourself." "sorry haz" louis pouted.