seven

the tpwk mv comes out in half an hour i'm so excited.

*next day time jump*

when louis woke up he realised he wasn't alone and not in his crib like normal. he looked up and saw harry sleeping peacefully and that they were in the spare bedroom.

he poked harry's cheek and giggled to try wake him up. "hazzieeee wakey wakey time" louis whined as he sat up on the bed.

that still didn't work so he decided he would be a big boy and go watch cartoons by himself. the only issue was that he isn't allowed to go down the stairs by himself when he is in his littlespace because he is really clumsy and could injure himself badly.

even though louis knew he wasn't allowed to go downstairs he didn't want to wake anyone up because it was really early and he just wanted to watch kids channel.

so he climbed off the bed almost falling on his head and waddled over to the bedroom door and opened it as quiet as possible.

when he got to the stairs he got scared that he would fall so he decided he would sit on his butt and go down the stairs one by one on this bum.

in the meantime harry had woken up and noticed louis was no longer with him so he went to go look for the boy to make sure he was okay.

harry was walking past the stair case to louis nursery when he saw louis trying to stand up and walk down the stairs by himself.

"loulou can do wis" louis was talking to himself as he slowly stood up to walk down the stairs like a big boy.

"what are you doing louis?" harry asked. louis snapped his head towards harry who was now looking at him with a disappointed look on his face.

"i sowwy i wana watc barbre an yu wer sweepy so i be big boy" louis stuttered with tears in his eyes as he sat back down on the stairs. "aw it's okay darling you don't need to get upset, you should've just woken me up. you could hurt yourself on the stairs" harry said as he walked down to where louis was sitting and picked him up.

"is loulou a bad bwoy?" louis asked sadly as a tear ran down his face. "of course not baby just don't do it again" harry said softly has he took louis over to the couch.

"can loulou watc barbie now?" louis questioned. "yes love, i'll go make you breakfast okay?" harry asked as he smiled at his precious boy. "otay!" louis answered happily as he cuddled up under his princess blanket to watch barbie try build her new car. 

harry walked into the kitchen and found some shaker pancake mix, some raspberry's, strawberries, kiwi fruit and some apple juice which he decided would be louis breakfast.

he added the milk to the pancake mix and shook it up as much as he could before turning the flame of the stove on to heat up the pan.

as the pan was heating up he got out a small bowl and put all the berries in it but making sure to cut up the strawberries and kiwi fruit.

he then put the pancake mixture in the pan and while he waited for them to need to flipped he grabbed louis' elephant sippy cup and filled it up with apple juice.

as harry was flipping the pancakes when he heard the sound of tiny foot steps and when he turned around his precious little boy was crawling over to harry with a big smile on his face.

"why is my beautiful little boy crawling over too me?" harry asked as he bent down. "loulou wana see what dada was dowing an loulou miss dada" louis said with a small pout on his lips. "aw okay well i'm making you some yummy food to eat bubs" harry said as he stood back up to check the pancakes.