thirteen

"hazzzzieeeeeeee" louis called from the top of the stairs. harry got up off the couch and walked over to the staircase "yes darling" harry said as he saw his boy sitting at the top of the stairs.

"loulou no allowed to go downy by himself" louis pouted, harry chuckled while making his way upstairs and picking up his boy.

"well lou it seems like you need a change anyways so no downstairs for you" harry teased walking into louis' room over to the changing table. louis pouted because he wanted to watch cartoons.

"lou why are you poutting you got to watch cartoons this morning" harry layed him down and starting undressing him.

"but loulou wanna watch dem wif hazzie" a few tears gathering up in his eyes. "darling we ate breakfast on the couch while watching cartoons this morning" harry removed louis nappy before he started to clean him up.

"fwine loulou jus miss hazzie otay!" louis protested "i knew it just wanted to hear you say it" harry laughed while putting a new nappy on pouty louis.

harry really wanted to talk to louis about rules and punishments for louis now that they are boyfriends but he didn't want to take louis out of his space.

"want to watch cartoons or colour or both?" harry said happily picking louis up and putting him on his hip.

"both!" louis cheered which made harry coo.

once louis had gotten bored of colouring and cartoons he decided he would have a nap on the floor because he didn't want to tell harry he was tried.

harry walked back into the living room ready to take louis for his nap but then realising louis was already asleep with his thumb in his mouth curled up in a ball.

he cooed softly before scooping the boy up and talking him upstairs to his crib. he kissed him on the cheek before laying him down putting the gate up and walking out of the room.

harry was hoping louis would wake up out of his headspace but that isn't very likely.

he walked over to liams door and knocked lightly "come in" harry heard liam say before walking in.

"hey harry everything okay?" liam questioned "yeah i was just going to ask you something" harry said somewhat nervously.

"yeah what's up?" liam sat up. "how do you get louis out of his little space? because i need to talk to him about some stuff."

"it's never easy i'm happy to do it for you harry he can get really mad it's better mad at me than you" liam said putting his phone down and giving harry all his attention.

"oh okay thanks liam maybe later after his nap if that's okay?" harry asked "yeah sure but i'm only doing it this once then it's all you" liam laughed before going back to his phone.

"i appreciate it" harry smiled before walking out of the room and back downstairs to clean up.

harry heard louis' cries from downstairs so he ran up to see what was wrong. apparently liam also heard louis because when harry walked in liam was holding louis in his arms.

"what's wrong lou?" liam soothed "want hazzie" he cried out. liam smiled as he put louis in harry's arms "it's okay darling i'm here" harry gave louis a warm smile.

"do you want me to get him out?" liam asked after louis had calmed down and they were all sitting downstairs on the couch.

"yeah" harry said nervously before putting now very angry louis in liams arms. louis was not happy about this and starting pushing liam away "no lee i want hazzie!" he shouted.

"lou i'm right here you need to calm down and be a good boy" harry soothed the boy while running his hand over his head.

"lou look at me darling" liam smiled softly "i need you to be a big boy for me okay? i promise you can be little after but you need to be big for me now" liam tried to say as calmly as possible.

louis started shaking his head frantically "no no no no no loulou won't do it!" he yelled. "louis listen to me it won't be long okay you need to be a good boy for me and harry and be big okay? he tried again.

"for hazzie?" he said softly "yes love for hazzie" he smiled "o-kay then" louis put his head down on liams chest and got himself out of his headspace.

after 5 minutes big louis was back and he was not happy "seriously what was so important!" he yelled climbing off liam and sitting on the couch next to harry.

"sorry love but there's some stuff we have to talk about while you are a big" harry said while liam got off the couch and walked away.

"okay? what do you want to talk about" louis spat out still pretty annoyed. "louis we can't talk about this if you are going to be rude"

"me rude? you are the one that made me get out of my headspace!" he protested. "whatever louis" harry got off the couch and stormed off into the kitchen.

about 30 seconds later he heard louis little feet running into the kitchen. "i'm sorry hazza i'm sorry i didn't mean to be mean i just wanted to be little" he started to cry.

"don't cry darling. i know and i'm sorry too but we needed to talk" he picked louis up and walked over to the table and setting him down in one chair and then sitting in his own.

louis didn't say anything he just nodded "i wanted to talk to you about punishments for when you misbehave when you are little" harry announced which shocked louis.

"w-what d-do y-you m-mean?" louis stuttered out. "like when you do something like scream or go down the stairs by yourself you need a punishment" harry said confidently.

"i-i never really thought about" louis responded shyly. "that's okay, would you be happy with a time out or spanking?" harry tried to be as calm as possible.

louis went bright red "y-yes but i don't want sex to be a punishment or sex while i'm little because i've never done anything before and i don't want it like that" he squeaked out.

"okay darling and i would never do that" harry smiled.

"omg! i just told you i'm a virgin omg you are going to think i'm gross om-" louis started to panic but harry cut him off.

"take a breath darling it's okay i don't mind. but if you do ever want to do anything i'd be more than happy to okay?" harry reassured the boy.

"i think i'd like that hazza i just need a bit more time" louis smiled softly. "that's fine with me."

"can i please be little now?" louis begged. "of course darling let's go watch a movie" harry smiled picking up the boy.

——————-
double update tehe 🤭

it was short but oh well if you have feedback or ideas lmk

love you all xxxxx

<3