six

*a week time jump*

"i want hazzie!" louis stomped his foot into the ground, it was the beginning of a tantrum and liam was not in the mood for it.

"louis harry is coming over in a couple hours which means when you wake up from your nap he will be here" liam said sternly.

"NO! hazzie come now and see loulou i a big boy i no nee sweepy tiwme" louis cried loudly.

"louis william tomlinson if you do not drop this tantrum right now harry isn't coming over today!" liam shouted not meaning to scare the boy.

louis immediately began bawling his eyes out, stomping his feet and screaming. "i hate chu u no le me see hazzie! you da meanwest pwerson ever!" louis screamed.

"you have the time i count to 3 before i call harry and tell him he isn't allowed over tonight so stop your wining and go to sleep" liam was fed up with louis bullshit for one day.

"one" "I HATE YOU"

"two" "I WANT HAZZIE"

"three" "......."

"go to sleep lou i'll come get you in a hour" and with that liam left louis in his crib with tears falling down his face crying for harry.

harry was sitting at his office getting the last of his work done when he got a phone call from liam...

h- "hey what's up liam, i'll be leaving the office soon and then i'll come see louis"

l- "hey harry, about you coming over tonight i don't know if it's the best idea"

h- "what why? did louis say something?"

l- "not at all, he has throwing tantrums, screaming and crying all day and i told him if he kept missbehaving you wouldn't be able to come over tonight. and i think it might do him some good and teach him a lesson you know"

h- "yeah it's sounds fair to me i'll miss him but he cant treat you like that. do you mind if i call him later adleast?"

l- "yeah of course harry i don't mind but thank you i appreciate you understanding"

h- "no problem talk to you later mate"

l- "yeah cya."

harry didn't want to admit it because louis had been a naughty boy all day and he probably should be catching up on work instead of seeing louis. but we was actually a bit heartbroken he couldn't see him tonight.

after liam hung up the phone he quickly texted niall telling him that he has to stay tonight to help out with louis because he is having one of THOSE days. once he did that he filled some of louis baby bottles with milk and put them in the fridge so he doesn't have to do it in the middle of another tantrum.

when niall got there he decided he would wake louis up and break the news to him instead of liam because liam has already had a bad enough day.

niall walked up to louis door and listened first, he could hear louis sniffing which means he probably didn't nap and had been awake crying this whole hour and a half.

he pushed the door open and walked over to louis' crib. louis was curled up in a ball, sucking on his thumb. the little boy looked like a mess, his hair was all tangled, his onesie was half on half off him, he could see the big stain of tears on louis bed, he clearly needed a change because the smell of pee was so strong and he was shaking from probably crying so much.