sixteen

i know it's not much but thankyou for all the votes <3
————————

it had been a few weeks since louis and harry had yk. harry had to go out of town for 2 weeks which louis was not happy with and just wanted to go with harry. they facetimed every morning, lunch and night but it wasn't the same but he was getting back today and both of them could not be more excited.

even liam and niall were excited because louis has been a handful since harry left.

zayn was the only one that didn't want to go home because he was having so much fun being away from home but harry refused to stay one more second.

"c'mon i'll just stay by myself harry, i'll be back before tuesday for the meeting" zayn tried to fight but harry just rolled his eyes "nope you've said this before zayn we are going homeeee" he dragged out as they handed their tickets to the flight attendant.

"ugh" zayn huffed out before walking down the terminal to the plane harry chuckled at his best friend.
-

"hazzie come home todayyy, hazzie come home todayyy, hazzie come home todayyyy" louis sung out as he danced around the living room "c'mon lou i know you are excited but you still need to eat your lunch" liam grumbled tiredly because louis has been up at since 4am singing 'hazzie come home today'.

"otayyyyyyyy" louis dragged out before skipping over to the kitchen to grab his food. liam picked him up and put him in his highchair. "no lili i sit in big chair like big boy" louis cried out.

"no louis you need to sit here so you don't get hurt" liam said grabbing louis' food and putting it on the tray. "lili not loulou daddy so loulou no do what lili said" louis crossed his arms.

"louis don't be a bad boy otherwise maybe harry won't come over today" liam crossed is arms as well giving louis a death glare.

"fine" louis said sadly grabbing one peice of his cheese toastie and taking small bites of it.

"good boy lou after lunch you can have a nap time and then harry will be here" liam knew louis probably wouldn't sleep and just sit in crib for 2 hours but liam needed the nap more than louis.

"otay lili" louis knew he didn't want a nap but also didn't want to be a bad boy so harry didn't come over.

once in some pastel green silk shorts, a grey jumper, mix match fluffy socks and a white elephant dummy sitting in louis' mouth liam put him in his crib before walking out to his room to have a nap.

louis' played with mr elie for about half and hour before surprisingly falling asleep curled up in a ball with his bibi hangning out his mouth.
-

it felt like forever to get to louis' house, harry missed his boy and couldn't wait to see him he may of been going a bit faster than he thought. 

he pulled up to louis' driveway before jumping out and heading to the front door. liam told harry there was a key in the plant next to door so he could let himself in.

he brushed some dirt of the key before unlocking the door opening it quietly knowing this is louis' nap time. 

on the way to louis' room he walked past liams where he found very passed out liam spread across his bed, harry smiled softly before slowly opening louis' door.

when he walked over the louis' crib he smiled happily rubbing his hand over louis' back to slowly wake him up.

but as soon as louis' opened his eyes just the tiniest bit and saw harry he jumped straight up. harry chuckled lightly picking up the small boy.

louis' was wiggling around in excitement practically jumping up and down in harry's arms. "calm down darling you will get hurt" harry tried to be serious but the boy was just to cute.

"hazzie home hazzie home hazzie home" louis' squealed happily still wiggling like crazy "shh liams asleep darling."

louis' was so excited he peeded in his nappy which made him sad and his very happy face drop. "what's wrong darling" harry knew something was wrong when louis' stopped bouncing around in his arms.

"loulou go potty" he pouted sadly "that's okay darling let's get you cleaned up and then we can do something fun" harry smiled walking the boy over the changing table.

when harry was all finshed he blew kisses into louis' stomach causing the small boy to erupt in a fit of giggles.

"what do you want to do my love?" harry questioned scooping louis' up. "loulou wanna put pwincess dwess on an watc cinderwella" louis' giggled happily.

"okay my love let's get you a princess dress" harry smiled waking over to louis' closet to find a princess dress.

"what one do you want my lil princess" harry smiled going a bit closer so louis' could pick a dress. "dis one" louis squeaked happily tugging on a dress.
"you are gonna look beautiful love."

louis' was all dressed up in his sparkly pink princess dress that has big tutu and harry swore he fell in love. "my pretty little princess" he smiled placing louis' down on the couch so he could get the movie ready.

"pwinsess loulou want poppiecorn pwease hazzie" louis gave harry big blue puppy dog eyes, harry smiled because how could he say no "of course princess loulou, i'll be back okay" harry went to start the movie but louis stopped him.

"no hazzie watch all da movie" louis' pouted "okay angel i'll be back" harry smiled walking out of the room into the kitchen to find some microwave popcorn and to his luck he found some.

he put it in the microwave for 2 and a half minutes before quickly peaking his head out to check on louis' who was sitting on couch talking to himself about his princess dress. 

he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have louis in his life, but the sound of the microwave beeping knocked him out of his trance.

he grabbed a big blue bowl and put all the popcorn in it grabbing a bottle of water for himself and filling up louis' princess sippy cup with water and taking it all over the couch.

louis' face lit up when he saw harry come back "why hazzie take so long loulou miss hazzie" he pouted "aw baby i missed you to" harry smiled handing louis' his sippy cup, placing his water next to the couch on the floor and sitting down next to louis' on the couch with the popcorn in his hand.

louis' said a quick thankyou before shoving popcorn in his mouth "lou slow down you could choke or get a belly ache" harry said sternly which made the boy nod his head and slow down.

finally louis' had had enough popcorn which was basically half the bowl which is a lot for the small boy. the bowl was in the way when louis' tired to lay his head down on harry's lap.

harry noticed "you want something love?" harry chuckled softly moving the bowl to the side table and when it was gone louis' instantly crawled up into harry's lap.

harry smiled running his hand over louis' back "hazzie?" louis slightly turned his head up "yes darling" harry looked down at the boy "i wove you hazzie" he smiled widely.

harry knew louis was little so he clearly doesn't know what's really going on but he couldn't help the butterflies in his stomach and the big smile on his face.

"i love you too lou" he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on louis' lips then letting him get back to his movie.

———————
sorry this is so short :(
i cant write and the moment i'm so sorry also i go back to school in 2 days so my updates will probably be further apart i'm really sorry 😞

i hope you still read even if it takes me a while to update

feedback or ideas lmk——->

love you all sm thankyou for everything <3