Part 2:⚠️

"I have been following you around like an idiot trying to confess to you...but you're always with the other members laughing, playing and I'm here jealous and heartbroken. You could've at least noticed me....just once." Yuta said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

You lifted your hand to wipe the tear that rolled down his cheek.

"Yuta....I'm really sorry I didn't notice you had feeling for me I really am...I like you, I like you a lot bu-"
Yuta cut you off by kissing you roughly and gripped firmly around your waist with his hands.

He pulled your hair then started kissing your neck leaving hickeys all over.

You moaned his name in his ear and yuta smirked while he kissed your neck.

"You're gonna moan my name louder than that when I fuck you nice and hard just now, and I want all the members.....especially Taeyong, to hear you scream my name and that'll prove that you'll be mine."
Yuta caressed your head then kissed your lips again.

He picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist and walked over to your bed, throwing you on it

Yuta hovered above you then pulled your hair again.

"If you don't wanna tell me what you're up to...fine then, I guess I'll just have to pound hard into you until you speak." Yuta said with a smirk.

Yuta pulled the strap of your gown and opened it, taking it completely off you

He pinned your hands above your head then kissed your chest.

You wrapped your legs around yuta's waist again and he understood that you wanted him inside you now.

Yuta smirked then flipped you over till you were on your knees.

"Bend over." Yuta demanded.

You hesitated then he roughly pushed you down.
Yuta slapped your bare ass then pulled your underwear down.

He unbuckled his belt then pulled his boxers down.
You couldn't see his size so you tried to look over, but he slammed into you, pounding really fast into you without letting you adjust.