Jaemin~ My Stepbrother~ Oneshot:

"Y/n! Hurry up, we need to go."

"I'm coming."

"Yes and so is Christmas."

You quickly ran down the stairs running to your mom because you both were going to your step-dad's house.

Your mom and him got married a week ago so they decided that you both go live in his house.

'His name is Lee Taeyong.'

'He is a very nice guy that I wish he was my real dad, but my real dad passed away when I was 6

'He is a very nice guy that I wish he was my real dad, but my real dad passed away when I was 6. It's been 12 years now that he's gone.'

All your bags were packed into the car already so you left.
You looked at your house one more time then your mom drove.

"It's okay dear, it'll be fine. This is our chance to begin a new life, especially you since you're 18. Oh yes I forgot to tell you. You're going to meet your stepbrother too, isn't that exciting?" Your mom said while smiling at you.

"Stepbrother? Oh wow, I've always wanted a brother. Can't wait to meet him." You said staring out the window.

[Destination]

You arrived at the place and it was huge.
Bigger than your house.
You climbed out the car and some men approached you and your mom.

'They're all so good looking.'

"Honey!"
Your mom ran to her handsome husband who was now flashing his beautiful smile to her.
He gave her a warm tight hug and he looked at you and smiled again.

He waved at you.
"Y/n, hello...come here, give me a hug." You walked over to him then he gave you a tight hug and kissed the top of your head.

"Your hair smells amazing, what shampoo?" You all giggled then he asked the guys to take your bags out the car

You were about to take your own bags out of the car.

"It's okay, Dad. I can take my own bag out." You said while taking your bag out.

"Miss it's okay, we'll do this. Go inside with your mom and dad." This one guy popped out out of nowhere.