Haechan Oneshot: 'You are my Happines' Part 1:

I dedicate this story to the one and only that requested it.....this is for you.

You were in your room then you went to your balcony and sat there for a while inhaling the fresh air of grass and the sky.

You decided to get dressed into a pretty mini skirt and go the park.

You grabbed your bag and went outside.

As soon as you  arrived at the park, you heard children laughing and playing, which made you smile.

Everyone looked really happy and so were you.

'I should call Haechan....he should see this.'

You hesitated but then noticed this is the perfect day for a confession.

You were planning on telling Haechan that you liked him, but he is not aware that you like him.

"Hello?"

                              "H-Hey Haechan-ah...i-it's me."

"Oh....My best friend is suddenly calling me....What's wrong Y/n? You sound nervous."                                        

                                "No it's nothing....um...Do you have some time now to meet?"

"If it's for you...of course. Where would you like to meet?"

                                  "Well the thing is

                                  "Well the thing is...I'm already somewhere. I'm at the park."

"Oh the park that's close to your house?"

                                 "Yes...that one."

"Okay I will be there soon. Wait for me somewhere then I'll call you when I get there."

                                  "Okay...See you soon."

"See you..."

The call ends.