Smut: Renjun~ 'Positions' Oneshot:

You and your boyfriend renjun always talked about trying something new in your sex life.

Once you both did it more and more, it become more boring.

You walked upstairs to your shared bedroom and caught your boyfriend watching porn.

"Renjun? Babe?"

He was so stuck to the laptop that he didn't even hear you.

You walked over to him then sat on the bed looking at him then the laptop.

Renjun got hard still staring at the laptop.

You looked at his bulge then at him and smiled.

You left the room to go get you something to drink then sat on the dining room couch.

'He's probs trying to look at all the positions they're doing.'

A few minutes later you saw renjun walking towards you, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.

You were so shocked that you didn't know what was going on.

"Renjun-ah...w-what are you doing?" you asked tapping his back.

He didn't answer.

You arrived at your shared bedroom then he threw you onto the bed hovering on top of you.

"Baby? What are you doing?" you asked still confused.

Renjun shut you up by kissing you harshly, ripping your clothes off of you.

'Wow, I've never seen this side of renjun. It seems like we're definitely trying something new. This side of him is now turning me on.'