Smut: Yuta~ 'Punishment' oneshot:

Warning: Swearing, Rough sex....You gon' need sommadat holy wada.

Enjoy...

You were getting dressed while you heard your phone ring, so you looked for your phone and answered the call.

[On the phone] "Hello?"

"Y/N!....Why aren't you here yet, you were supposed to be here

an hour ago, What are you doing?"

"What?....it's only.....SHIT....I'm so sorry sir, I think I slept in."

"Please get here as soon as possible, I have work for you."

"Yes sir."

You ended the call and quickly finished up then drove to work.

You entered the building then saw your boss...Yuta, walk up to you.

"Hello, Y/n. I will give the work you have to do for me soon, I just need to do something. Wait for me in my office." He said.

"Okay, sir." You said.

You bowed then took the elevator up to the floor his office was on then went into it and sat on the couch.

You sat there and crossed your legs because your dress was a bit short, and sat there quietly waiting for your boss to come.

You sat there playing with your hair, but soon you heard a door open so you flinched and sat up uncrossing your legs.

"Why are you sitting down, stand up."

"Sorry, sir." You said while standing up,

He signaled you to come over to him so you walked over then he gave you a file and told you what you have to do.

"Bring it back to me when you're done." He said.

You were about to walk but he spoke...

"You know what?, Why don't you just work at that desk over there.", He pointed at a desk that was near him against the wall.