Smut: Johnny~ 'Do me a favour' oneshot:

"Okay....when have I ever forgotten about the groceries, baby?",
you asked while smiling at the stands that the groceries were on with the phone held gently against your ear.

Once the call was finished, you finished shopping for groceries then drove home.

"Johnny?.....Baby?"
you shouted while entering the house.

'The groceries are still in the car....I need his help to take it out.'

"Johnny....."
you went up the stairs then you heard soft noises coming from the bedroom you and johnny share.

'Are those moans?'

The sound got louder as you were now in front of the door.
You opened the door quietly then peaked through the door.

Your mouth formed an O shape when you saw johnny laying bare chested on the bed stroking his throbbing length.
He started moaning your name.
You felt your womahood getting wet so you squeezed your legs together.

He moaned louder which meant that he was probably close.
You started to lose your balance so you ended up leaning against the door, opening it wide then fell onto the floor.
You eyes were glued to the floor with it widened.
You slowly looked up at johnny who was now sitting up covered in sweat, panting briskly, causing his chest to lift.

"You're here?", he said.

"Y-yeah, I-I...."

"How long have you been here?",Johnny asked.

"U-um...I-I just got here."

"You're lying.",he said while smiling slightly.

",he said while smiling slightly

"I'm not...", you said.

"Then how did you fall over?", he asked.

"........."

You just lay there on the floor with your stomach on the cold floor, looking down, out of words.

'He got me.'

Johnny's smirk faded then it turned to a serious face.

"Y/n?"

You looked up at johnny suspiciously then replied.