Part 2:⚠

You pointed to the direction your room was then Haechan picked you up and carried you.

You looked into Haechan's eyes, and saw it was full of lust.

He walked into you your room, gently placing you on your bed then hovered on top of you.

"I need you right now, Y/n...I've always needed you....so badly." Haechan said while staring deeply into your eyes.

"I-I'm right here, Haechan-ah." You said while cupping his chubby cheek that you wish you could squeeze.

Haechan smiled then smirked and licked his lips.

"What I mean is....I need....this." Haechan looked down at your womanhood and caressed it.

" Haechan looked down at your womanhood and caressed it

You were shocked at first then thought about it.

"Take it....If you really need it." You said with a smirk.

Haechan started kissing you again then kissed your neck leaving wet kisses and hickeys all over.

During the kiss, he started massaging your breasts and then caressed your thigh, but it was very easy for him because you were in a skirt.

"Aah Haechan-ah." You moaned softly in his ear.

"You're gonna moan louder than that soon." Haechan said with a smirk.

He started to unbuckle his belt but stopped to whisper in your ear.

"Strip for me." He said.

Haechan got off you then sat at the edge of the bed, leaning his hand on his thigh.

You got up getting ready to take your clothes off in front of him.

You hesitated for a bit then you started to slowly pull your skirt down

Haechan bit his lip while looking up and down your body.

You then lifted your shirt, taking it off then throwing it to the side of you.

"Waaah, I didn't think you will look that good without your clothes." Haechan said.