3. Waking Up

It was already morning when Xie Lian woke up . A red outer robe , red like the maple leaves , was draped over his body . And the owner of the coat was asleep beside him , his arm folded so as to cushion both of their heads .The young man's hair was messy and black like a crow , his eyelashes were like lacquer ; his very sight made Xie Lian's heart race and he smiled to himself . He slowly propped himself up on his elbows and planted a soft kiss on the still sleeping Hua Cheng's cheek . Only , Hua Cheng wasn't actually asleep and his eyes fluttered open , a smile tugging at his lips .This only Xie Lian blush madly before burying his face in Hua Cheng's chest . Hua Cheng let out a laugh .

He glanced at the red love bites scattered all across his otherwise fair skin .Hua Cheng was worried that might have overdone it the night before . He gently ran his fingers through Xie Lian's hair, untying the knots . It felt so nice that Xie Lian did not feel like getting up anymore , but he had work to do .

After a few minutes Xie Lian finally managed to get up and was about get out off the bed when he felt Hua Cheng embrace him from behind . One of Hua Cheng's arms was spread over his waist and the other over his chest and his head was buried in Xie Lian's hair .

He said lazily , "Gege , it is still so early . Sleep for some more time ."

"San Lang- ah , I need to go work . My worshipers' prayers  have been piling up."

"But Gege I am also a follower so listen to my prayer and sleep with me ."

"............."

Xie Lian sighed .He gently grabbed Hua Cheng's hand and tried to push him away but he only tightened his grip . Xie Lian did not know whether to laugh or cry .Hua Cheng pulled him back back into the bed and laid down on his lap .

He smiled innocently , calling out - " Gege , Gege "

Xie Lian thought to himself , " I have really spoilt him , haven't I ? " 

Xie Lian couldn't help but smile . He ran his finger through Hua Cheng's hair and Hua Cheng hummed in response . Xie Lian bent over and placed a kiss on his forehead , only to be pulled down again for a much longer kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading !!!^^^^^

EDIT:Also the next chapter , that is chapter three is now chapter one since I rearranged them.I also made some minute changes in this one.

don't forget to vote and comment .

K, Stay safe!