Jess getting ready to meet bodyguard

Jess POV

I woke up to my dad opening the curtains and the sun beaming onto my face startling me. "DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GO AWAY!" I shouted at him. Through the one eye I somehow peaked open I saw his eyebrows narrow as he said "Get up I have some good news". I was intrigued as he had a small grin on his face and he hardly every smiles. He's always so serious but I guess he has to be, he is the Mafia boss.

My dad walked towards my bed and crouched on the corner as he said " I found you a new bodygaurd". I got so excited I started to jump on my bed but ended up falling to the floor. Yes I know I'm clumsy I always have been. My dad let out a little chuckle and said "get ready to meet him in an hour". He left my room and I started to do a victory dance. Then it hit me I had so many questions. How old is? Is he nice? Is he hot?

I knew if I didn't start to get ready now I would be late and what sort of first impression would that be? I ran down the corridor and jumped into the shower. As fast as I could, I washed my hair and used my favourite coconut body wash. I hoped out of the shower, brushed my teeth, curled my hair and put some skinny blue jeans and a crop top.

I ran downstairs to meet my mother she had made me avocado on toast, my favourite. Once I scoffed that I ran to my dads office and I sat on his leather computer chair that I'm not supposed to sit on. After 5 minutes of waiting the door created open and my dad walked in and paused he said "your here early". I excitedly told him" I couldn't wait any longer" My father was shocked by how excited I was as I'm usually lazy and hibernating in my room.  Dad said "your new bodyguard will be here in 10 minutes, now sit over there you know that's my seat" I rolled my eyes as I sat on the mini sofa in the corner of the room. I was silent as I was thinking about what he might look like or if he is my age. All off these thoughts where spinning round my head.

Thank you for reading my first chapter I know it is not the best as the first paragraph is always hard to write but I promise the next chapter will be more interesting. I will post the next chapter later tonight.

Please go follow my ticktock: official_lucy_kemp

Feel free to leave comments and ideas :)