The bodyguard gets freaky

Finally, I built up courage to go see him after lunch. I knocked on his room door to see if he will talk to me there was no answer so I thought he was asleep again. I opened the door. Standing in front of me was Tyler butt naked. I quickly cover my eyes and shut the door I heard him laugh through the door.

I had just seen a man naked. He has tattoos running from his shoulders to his v line. He is so hot but I have to remember he is my bodyguard. He opened the door and I was standing there in shock he laughs and says "have you never seen a man naked before?" I shake my head and run to my room my face was as red as a tomato.
He embarrassed me so much that I wanted revenge.I'm going to tease him. Like hes never been teased before.

I layed on my bed with only underwear and a oversized top on. Then I shouted "TYLER PLEASE HELP!" He came running immediately, bursting through my door he looks directly at me. I saw his eyes travel from my face down to my body and back up again. He shouts "what are you doing I thought you where hurt!" I said "I'm fine" with a grin on my face and that " I want to go to the shops and buy clothes."

We both know I'm not allowed out and my father and mother are out for a week so I can't ask them. He says "no you know you can go out!" I let on my bed on my knees begging "please daddy please I'll do anything" I'm such a flirt I thought to myself. "No you want my attention I'm gonna give it to you. " I am so turned to the point that I'm so wet you can see it through my underwear. I don't know what he is going to do to me but I'm willing to see.