STEAMY SHOWER(pt2)

He began walking to the bathroom and puts me down on the floor. "Take your clothes off" Tyler demands. I can tell hes aching to have sex with me. We both take our clothes off in front of each other and he turns the shower on. He picked me up and put me in the shower whilst he stepped in. For about 10 seconds we both gazed into eachothers eyes. He bends down and drags his hand from the back of my ankle all of the way to my hips. The sensation of his fingers gave me goose bumps and he began to bite his lip seeing the affect he has on me.

His right hand moved to my neck grabbing it just enough to my me quietly moan. His left hand was sliding between my breasts down to my stomach. My hearts pounding and I cant wait any longer. As I open my mouth to tell him fuck me he pushes me against the wall of the shower putting his finger over my lips. "Dont speak"gis whispered. I felt his left kiss my neck slowly. He could hear my heart pounding as his lips got down to my stomach.

Slowly he crouched down making eye contact with me and licked my vagina. His warm slippery young felt so good on my whimpering clitorous his hand went up to my butt and he grabbed it. I didn't even notice because his so good at giving head. He began going fast and fast and fast. I could feel my climax coming as he put a finger inside my pulsating vagina.I was moaning so loud and I could see him getting hard. Our eye contact stopped as my eyes rolled from joy. His finger smashed me so hard I came all over his fingers and he licked it off of his fingers.