Things get a bit awkward

Jess POV

I must have fallen asleep watching a movie as I woke up to my Tyler sitting beside my bed shaking my shoulder to wake me up. I turn around and tell him to "leave me alone!" He shook me even harder as I remember he wont speak. "If you want my attentionjust say so" I sarcastically commented. With his fingertips he stroked from the top of my ear all of the way down my back. As he got to my ribs I jolted up off of the bed. I am so turned on you wouldn't understand I just wanted to rip his shirt off but I knew I couldn't.

He licked his lips and stood in my door way with one arm gripping on the top of the door way. I could see all of his veins running down his arm. I told him "I'm going to have a shower" as he left my room. I walked down the corridor and hopped into the shower. The whole time I was thinking about Tyler, I know I was flirting with him but I was joking. Although he is hot. Omg I think I have a crush on him. No no no how can this happen hes so hot but I can't love him.

I tried to get my mind off of him whilst i use my favourite coconut body wash and jump out the shower. I thought about what I will have for breakfast, it was obviously avocado on toast but I need to think about anything other than Tyler. As I was walking down the corridor in my towel Tyler saw me. Immediately he covered his eyes and turned around. I giggled and walked into my room. My heart was thudding so fast that was so embarrassing.

The next pharaghraphs are going to be a bit more intimate and sexual.