Late night fun

The cum slide down my mouth between my b**bs and down my legs. He was out of breathe and he whispered "not to bad for yours first time" I giggled and jumped out of the shower. The butterflies I had in my stomach was unreal, I felt little light headed from all of the adrenaline.

I jumped onto my bed with went hair and completely naked, waiting for him to finish in the shower. I was craving him and his luscious, delicious body. I limped from excitement as I tied my legs to the bottom of my bed post. He likes me being tied up and to be honest I like it too.

I heard the door creak open and it was Tyler. He look at me with desire and said " I will teach you." The butterflies in my stomach grew as he tricked his fingertips up my leg to my thighs. He grabbed a blind fold and put it on me. I heard him walk out and gets something.

My cheeks where red full of  adrenaline. He then turned something on that sounded like a vibrator. Tyler's lips kissed mine as he tapped the bibrator on one of my nipples. I whimmpered and he moved the vibrator down my stomach. He s slid his tongue down my ribs to my vagina. He pressed the vibrator on the outside of my lips and I got so wetter than I have ever been before. He turned the vibrator up and pushed it onto my clit. I jolted but my legs where tied down so I couldn't move.

He put his finger in my throbbing vagina and hit my g spot over and over, getting faster and faster. "Do not  um till daddy tells you" he demanded. I nodded but the sensations sent chills down my back and I started to wiggle about in pleasure. I could feel the oragsm build up. My legs started to shake as he turned vibrator to 100. I could hear Tyler growning in pleasure from watching me. This only made me wetter but I loved it. He licked my lips, whilst still fingering me and using the vibrator. "I screamed I'm going to cum"It all built up and I came on his fingers. My legs shook like never before and he still held the vibrator down on my clit even though I was coming and wiggling about. " I told u not to cum yet, I'll have to punish you!"  I didnt know if I could take anymore more but he was able to hold my hands down and make turned the vibrator up and down up and down my body was out of control. I screamed and moaned at the top of my lungs. Then I came again but this time my sheets where soaking wet and I was still blind folded. He kissed my lips and said " listen to daddy next time.