Steamy kitchen (part1)

I woke up to Tyler shaking my shoulders and he said "Good morning princess". I was so mad yet so turned on from last night that I shouted at him to unhand cuff me. He asks "have you learnt your lesson?" I roll my eyes and nod. As he unties me I feel butterflies in my stomach. I cant believe he did that to me.

I had a shower and I couldn't get what happened last night out of my head. After my shower I jump into Nike pros shorts and a crop top. I stumbled downstairs to see Tyler topless making breakfast. "Avocado on toast?" he asked knowing that's my usuall. I nod avoiding eye contact.

I go to the fridge to grab the orange juice. I need a way to make him pay for last night so I dropped the orange juice. I bent over in my short shorts knowing Tyler wouldn't be able to resist to look. As I picked it up and stood straight I felt him behind me. His breathe was on my neck and he picked me up by my waist. And placed me on the kitchen island. Our eyes met and he put his head so close to mine my lips brushed upon his. My heart started racing as he pulls me in by my hips and kisses my lips. Tyler began to kiss my neck making me breathe so heavy I was weak.

He pushed me down by my chest so I am laying on my back. I moan in his ear and push my hands down his abs making him squirm. I want him so bad.