Getting caught (pt 1)

I woke up to a rainy day, I hate rainy days because I have to stay in. I went for a shower and threw on shorts and a jumper. Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast and Tyler was downstairs eating pancakes. He made me 2 pancakes with nutella, hes so sweet yet so hot. Hehe that's what I was thinking about this whole morning. "Hey sexy" he whispered in my ear whilst walking to put his plate in the sink. I got butterflies in my stomach, I love his morning whispy voice. I giggled and jumped on his back kissing his neck. He laughed and put me on the kitchen table.

I nervously laughed not knowing whether he want to rip my clothes off or not. I bit my lip and he immediately kissed my lips moving down my neck to my collar bones. He pulled my jumper off revealing my boobs and he ran his fingers down my hips making me shiver. The affect he has on me is so intense but I love it. He grabbed the nutella and a spoon and began to spread it from my neck all the way down to my shorts line.

I could feel myself getting wetter but as his wet warm tounge licked the nutella away. I whimpered as I enjoyed the sensations. He said "put these in and wait for me later" I look down confused and saw he was holding a butt plug and vibrator with a control to go with the vibrator. I was so excited yet so turned on I just wanted him to rail me now but he demanded I waited. " I have to go I'll be back in about 40mins to an hour but put then in once I'm gone and do not take them out or turn the vibrator on. Your cum is for me and me only." I nodded as he lowered me by my hips off of the table. "See you soon, sexy" Tyler said as he walked out of the door. I jumped a little in excitement wondering what his going to do to me but I remembered he wanted me to put the vibrator and butt plug in but I'm not allowed to turn the vibrator on. I ran upstairs and put lube I found in Tyler's room on the but plug and in me. It felt so go slipping in there I wanted to pull it out and do it again and again and again but I remembered I'm not allowed to. I reached over to the vibrator and the remote and inserted the vibrator.

At first I didnt feel anything until I sat down and it hit me. The vibrator was right on my g spot.  I let out a moan "Uhhh". I so turned on but I can not use the vibrator Tyler made that absolutely clear. But it's his fault he knew what he was doing in the kitchen, he turned me on and left. I guess trying it out wont harm. I layed on the Tyler's bed and switched it one little did I know it was on the highest setting but I couldn't turn it off. I had never used o e off these before and it felt like it was getting stronger and stronger every second. My legs shook ad I moaned so loud i hurt my throat "UHHHHH UHHHH" My chest hurt from breathing so heavy and my heart was pounding but I loved it. I juat about tied my legs down to the as I loved that aswell. My back shook and I screamed again. I could feel the vibrations in my clit as my vagona throbbed. I didnt care what Tyler said anymore this felt amazing. I felt my otgasm coming and o tied my hand to the bed post. I dont k how what it is about being tied down but it's such a turn on. The vibrations where now spreading to the butt plug too so now I'm shaking all over. I screamed louder and louder thinking about Tyler. The vibrators all became to much and and I squirted all over Tyler's sheets and down my legs. I didnt think about how I was going to stop as I ties my hands and legs up. I began to panicked but the vibrator was still going. My body shook and my back arched as I came again. I was over stimulating myself and I was getting to much eventhough. I still loved the sensations. I bit my lip holding in my screams but I couldn't stop I screamed "TYLER!" I heard someone at the door say "yes?" I jumped in shock. How long has he been standing there?! Oh no. I forgot he told me not to use the vibrator. "You naughty girl. You came without me, I told you to wait." He wimpered still with the vibrator in me.
What is going to do to me...

I hope u had a lovely day if not I hope tomorrow is better:)

843 words

Remember to eat and drink water♡