His real laugh

POV: Okay so basically, we are going into the past for this one. America is going to his 1st ever world meeting. He finally brought up the courage to meet the other countries. He's only met a few and that's mostly just because of his journey to claiming his independence.

Everyone is memorized by America, there is something about him that makes him so different and special, but they're about to be even more interested in the new country as they hear something they will always remember

!Warning you may have a heart attack from cuteness overload!

================================

America's Pov:
Okay Ame just breathe! Everything's gonna be alright! Ohhhh I should have just stayed home!!! Get yourself together America! Common you've won your independence from Igg- no Britain, you know this day was coming eventually, just not this soon...

Alfred stood infront of a large oak door, briefcase in hand. He could hear the voices of people on the other side. He looked to his watch to see it was 7:42 the meeting began at 8:00. He came early so that there would be absolutely no chance of him being late! But that wouldn't last long if he just kept standing infront of the door, imagining about all of the scenarios where this went incredibly wrong...
You know what fuck it!
Alfred proceeded to knock on the door three times. The voices behind the door stoped, a couple of seconds went by until he heard a German voice say 'come in' America took a deep breathe and placed his hand on the door handle. Well it's now or never...
He pushed open the door and stepped in the room to be met with a very big variety of different eyes...

Countries pov:
(Btw I'm sorry but Britain won't be in the meeting cause he was 'busy')
We were all enjoying our last moments before the meeting begun,just about everyone was talking to others. It was a bit quieter than usual due to the Brit not being here. Whilst they were talking, they heard a soft knock on the door
"Zat is weird... There shouldn't be anybody else coming... Everyone is already here and nobody except countries are allowed on zis floor, it couldn't be Britain either, he is busy and informed us that he could not come..." Said a curious German. We all gave eachother questioning looks until after a few seconds Germany spoke again "Come in"
The door creaked open and in came a young boy. He had blonde silky hair, with a strand that seemed to be defining gravity. He had a slight tan, and wore glasses. We were all very confused and Germany spoke again "Ummm exuse me, are you lost young man

Third Pov:
This sentence made Alfred lose any confidence he had and blush. They think I'm lost... and he called me 'young man'...
Alfred was beyond embarrassed. He put his hand behind his neck and controlled his blushing, making him look very precious. He opened his mouth to speak and correct the older man when someone leapt on him
"AMERICA!!!"
Alfred caught the person and stopped himself from falling he looked at the person who had latched themselves to him, and that's when he realized
"Prussia?!"
The white haired man jumped down from the Americans grip and smiled at him.
"America it has been so long how are you?"
"I'm doing good Prussia! Though it has been weird with the new country thing, how are you though?
"Ah yez, but you vill get used to it, and I am doing amazing!"

All of America's nerves had been forgotten, he had completely forgotten about his surroundings until the duo heard something coughing. "Excuse me but who are you and how do you know Prussia, but more importantly how do you know about ze countries?! America looked back to see a blonde haired man.
"O-oh I'm sorry, I should introduce myself, the reason I know Prussia is because he was my mentor, and the reason I know about all of you guys, is because I myself am a country, otherwise known as America!"
Everyone stopped when they heard what the boy has said. This was America? One of England's former colony's America?!
"You mean the America?! The one who beat Britain's ass and became a country without any help?!"
America did not know who had yelled that, but was never the less flustered. "Yes I am America, but please do not give me all the credit, I had a lot of help," Said America as he frantically moved his hands.
"Sure za did! You did most of the work! Hell you were the one who lead most of ze battles! Besides you were trained by yours truly! And I am awesome!"
America smiled at Prussia.

Chill, you can have a part 2 later, plus it gives me more time to get creative with words, happy 2021 btw