Brother to the rescue

Canada's pov
Finally, paper work finished. That took longer than I expected
Beep... Beep... Beep...
Hmmmm?  I looked at the caller ID as my phone rang. It was Ame. I picked up the phone and answered.
Hi Ame
Hi Mattie! How are you?
I'm doing ok. Why did you call me?
I was wondering if you wanted to come to the park with me? I just finished my fair share of paperwork and my back is killing me. But you don't have to if ya don't want to. Just thought I'd ask ya.

I looked at the time to see that it was only 12:26

Sure. I just finished my paperwork too, and I've been meaning to get out the house. It's a good opportunity. We heading to the usual?
Awesome dude! And yeah. I'll meet ya at the bench at 1:00?
Sure see you soon. Bye Ame.
Bye Mattie!

I hung up the phone and went to go get ready.

          ~oOo~   Time skip brought you bye Canada's maple syrup  ~oOo~

Third person pov
Canada had been waiting for 10 minutes know. "Where are you Alfred?"
He was beginning to get worried. Yeah Alfred had a tendency to being late, but whenever him and Canada were hanging out, he was usually on time. Canada stopped when he heard some voices, one that sounded like Ame's. He looked around the park until his eyes fell on the water fountain. There he saw a group of men. Nothing special right? Yeah except that they were harassing Alfred!!!
Canada was fuming. A thing that was rare for him. He marched toward the group where he got a better view of the situation. A muscular guy - presumably the leader - had his hands griped tight around America's wrists, pulling him close. He could hear Ame trying to reason with the guy, and trying to not get in any sort of trouble. Since they were out in in public, they couldn't use their supper strength to protect themselves and Ame wouldn't use it anyway, he was to kind.
"HEY!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" Yelled the violet eyed boy. He finally reached the scene and was even angrier than before. His yelling had caught some of the by-passers attention, but Canada didn't care. America looked at Canada with a panicked but relieved expression. The rest of the group turned to look at him with annoyed glares
"None of you business. Now get lost!" The leader said.
"Oh I'm sorry, I had no idea that my little brother was none of my business!"
Some of the guys lost their confidence, having of learnt that the older brother of the person they were harassing was here. However the one with their hands griped around Alfred's wrists wasn't easy to scare.
"Yeah right." he scoffed "Back of, he's ours!"
The man turned back to the frightened American, thinking that Canada would be running back the where ever he came from. Then he done something that was unforgivable. He let go of one of Ame's wrist - holding tighter on the other one - and put his free hand under Alfred's shirt, going further up as he pulled the Now crying American closer to him.
Canada.was.PISSED
"YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!!!"
He pulled out his hockey stick and started to beat up the group. By now, a crowd had heard the commotion and had gathered around the scene, analysing the situation. Many cheered for the Canadian as his hockey stick bloodied more and more. A few men were able to get Alfred out of the mans grip and into safety. A couple of mothers came to the crying American and comforted him. This carried on until the police came. The witnesses gave there statements and told the story. They themselves were disgusted, so they let the Canada carry on with his brutal beating on the leader. They soon stopped him and arrested the men, thanking Canada while at it.
"Mattie!" Cried Alfred
Canada dropped his bloody hockey stick and rushed to his baby brother
"Oh god Ame I'm so sorry I wasn't there sooner" cried the Canadian as he cuddled his brother
"Don't say that Mattie! You were still there and that's all I care about!"
Neither said anymore, and just continued to hold each other as if their life depended on it. The crowd cooed at the twins cuteness and snapped photos. They then left, letting the siblings have a moment to themselves, knowing that both of them were safe.