Touch Starved

Here. Have some angst.
Warning - Minor Anxiety Attack

Alfred was severely touch starved. Though he didn't know it yet, he was. Maybe it was from the lack of affection from Britain. Maybe it was from so many people hating him. Or maybe it was because he was too scared to let someone touch him. He was so busy. His boss had been dumping a whole load of paperwork on him, neglecting to do it himself. He didn't hangout with anyone. It wasn't by choice. He would love to hangout with one of the other countries, but they didn't feel the same. They didn't like Alfred, to them he was obnoxious and stupid. Canada used to hug him every time they met up, but he doesn't anymore. He was so lonely. He couldn't go visit the states, they were all so busy too, besides he barely had anytime in his schedule for others. There hadn't been a G8 meeting in a few months, the next was a week away. Maybe he would get a hug from Canada? Or maybe he won't.

But either way, America was close to breaking

•𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝔸𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤•
                         -•- 𝟙 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 -•-

Alfred's POV:
Aw fûck. I'm really late this time, how didn't I realize that it was 10:30?! The meeting started at 9:45! I'm going to get such a scolding for this one. I'll just have to play it off again. I ran to the double door's, stopping infront of them. Taking a deep breath, I put up my facade and put a goofy smile of my face. I then barged through the door
"THE HERO IS HERE!!!"
I heard a lot of groans followed by a grouchy yelling England
"Why are you so late you twat?!"
I internally cringed at how loud he was
"Sorry Iggy- England, I overslept!"
Iggy looked a bit startled at me calling him by his full country name, but just ignored it and shrugged it off.
"America, I suggest you go and sit down and catch up on what we have done so far"
I complied and went to my seat, preparing for 4 hours worth of yelling and chaos.

•𝟙 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣•

Chaos was an understatement. There were three broken chairs, a shattered window, spilled spaghetti, a crying Italian, an annoyed German, a Japanese drawing yaoi, a mad British with a flirting French man, a pocker face Russian and a quiet Canada. So yeah, chaos was an understatement. But speaking of Canada, he hadn't given me a hug yet... He didn't even say hello or greet me in anyway... I wonder if he's okay, maybe something happened? I'll ask him soon, besides there should a break in 10. We'll that is if Germany doesn't crack-

"MEETING IS OVER FOR 15 MINUTES!!!"

Oh, guess he cracked. Well at least I can go talk to Canada now. I left my stuff, standing up and walked over to Mattie. Okay, shit. Now I'm really nervous. Why am I nervous, we're literal brothers??? Just take a deep breath America.
"Hey Mattie!" He jumped a little at my sudden loud voice, but quickly calmed down and looked at me with a straight face
"Hey America..." That threw my off, he rarely ever says my full country name
"H-How are you?" I asked trying to make a conversation
"Okay" He didn't even ask if I was okay...
"How have you been?" It's okay, maybe he's just in a bad mood
"Okay" Why do I feel hurt???
"Well-"
"Can you just stop talking to me and be quiet?!"
"...."
I didn't even have time to register the other countries looking at us. I could see a glimpse in his eyes, a glimpse I wasn't prepared for. A glimpse of hate. It hurt. It hurt so much. Did he just shout at me? The quiet, loving Canada? Why would he do that??? I completely forgot about my smile. It had dimmed...
"Ame, I'm so sorry-"
"Hey it's okay! I can tell that you don't want be around right now so I'll leave,"
"Ame-"

I didn't listen, instead I just put up that stupid smile again and turned for my seat. Why was I so dumb? Why would Canada put up with someone like me? I should've known that this was coming. I could hear Matties voice, but not what he was saying. I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door. It was then things went down hill...

Canada POV:
Why would I say that to him?! I'm so dumb! Alfred wasn't listening to me anymore, he just picked up his stuff and headed for the door. I rushed to him and put my hand on his shoulder, trying to get him to listen, but what he done next frightened me... He flinched, and it wasn't just a small flinch, it was a big one. A flinch of pure fear. He turned around and shoved my hand off him. He didn't have his goofy smile anymore, and his usual tan face was a sickly pale. And his eyes... Oh his eyes held so much fear, and yet longing and sorrow at the same time.
"Ame... What happened to you...?

America POV:
What...? Why did I flinch...? Why was I so scared...? All he did was put his hand on my shoulders, and yet I felt so fearful. But at the same time I longed for his touch. I longed to be held by someone, to be comforted. But the same thought makes me so frightened, so scared... I can't think properly... Why is it hard to breath?! I need- I need to get out of this room. I turned back around and bolted to the door, swinging it open and running, I didn't know where I was runnning to, all I knew was that I was running to somewhere safe...

"𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕...''

Yes, I'm alive. How was the angst? My poor baby America 🥺 I hope you liked the chapter! 1000 words