Drugged

Re-edited on 13.11.22
I'm back suckers! >:) A few warnings for this chapter:
Drugging, attempted kidnapping and attempted sexual assault

The countries were mentally and physically tired. All had been doing a higher amount of paperwork than usual non stop, and the stress was finally taking a tole on them. It showed at meetings, with their energy wearing out and slight eye bags burrowing under their eyes. Especially our favorite blonde haired boy. He had been sitting at his desk running on nothing but multiple cups of coffee with absolutely to no sleep and the most paperwork on his desk out of all of the countries. And this was very clear. The countries couldn't but worry as they saw the boy enter the meeting room with at least 30 large cups of coffee. He handed it out to the tired countries until he had multiple left. He proceeded to down two of them and leave the rest for the majority of the meeting. Their worry escalated more as the American slapped himself awake to prevent himself from dozing off and sleeping. He was exhausted. There was no doubt. So of course, Prussia being the awesome friend he is, provides a suggestion.
"That's it!" He received questioning glances from the sudden outburst of energy.
"My awesome self can not stand seeing my awesome friends be so tired! So of course my awesomeness of awesomenessess has made a plan and there is no room for debate!"
Many grunts erupted from the countries mouths, while others seemed intrigued.
"What-a do you-a suggest Mr-a Prussia?" Prussia smiled at the interest of the Italian. "Well your awesome awesomeness has decided to go to a club or pub -whatever you call it- and would like to invite you all!" A series of approved nods followed suit, liking the idea of a break.
"I do believe that it would be most beneficial, yes?" Prussia's smile widened at the approval of his brother. Soon enough everyone had agreed on the hangout. All except one. "What about you 'Merica? I- 'Merica???" Prussia looked towards the dirty blonde that sat, head on desk, gently snoring. A worried yet knowing look crossed the countries faces. However they were still thankful that the young boy was finally getting sleep - even if it was just a bit.
"I'll go take him home..." The Canadian said, standing up and walking over to his sleep deprived brother.

                          .•._Time Skip_.•.

America sighed in annoyance. He had been reluctant to come, trying to convince his brother that he had to finish his paperwork and that he had no time to go out. Yet Canada refused to take no for an answer and had dragged him out of the house - literally. He had swung him onto his shoulders somehow and carried him to the car. Though he looked timid and shy, his brother was one heck of a strong country. Not to mention he somehow had a great fashion sense when most needed.

Alfred -who had once again no choose in the saying- was wearing a black, sleeveless turtle neck with ripped jeans, along with a pair of black boots as well as a few bracelets for accessories.

He began to bite the inside of his cheek, a small fidgeting habit he had developed, as the car drove past the dimming scenery. He wasn't wearing his jacket as he always did, Canada having of softly argued that he could go a night without it with a sad face. He didn't mind not having it, it was just that he never didn't have it. Over time it just kinda acted like an emotional support item and it was weird to not feel the calming weight of it in his shoulders. He looked to the front as the car came to a stop, he could see the multicolored lights coming from a building not to far away. Just in front of it, he could see a group of people seemingly waiting - it was probably the countries.

Jumping out of the car, him and Canada walked side by side, heading towards the rest of their friends. His hand and fingers were rubbing together, interlocking themselves to try and calm the rising nerves in his throat. He stopped the action when he felt a hand on his shoulder, looking left to see the familiar face of his brother.
"You look good Ame," Alfred gave a grateful smile in return to the Canadian, feeling slightly better that his brother was there beside him.
"Not to bad yourself Mattie,"