A sleepy American

"Oh bloody hell!" (Bet you can't guess who it is) "Where on earth is the git?!" It was 45 minutes into the G8 meeting, and a certain American had yet to make an appearance.

"Calm down England, I'm sure America is just doing the usual and being late to the meeting" said a calm German

"Oui, but he is later then he usually is..."

"Don't worry! The awesome me will go look for my awesome best friend if I have to!" Although Denmark was not apart of the G8, he somehow had gotten past security.

During the conversation, a quiet Canadian chuckled to himself as he watched the other nations wonder as to where his twin brother was. The truth is, America was actually the first to arrive, it's just that the nations had yet to realize whereabouts he was. Well excluding Canada that is.

They still had yet to realize the sound pondering around the room. Until the home of anime finally spoke.
Japan: Ummmm... guys is it just me, or does anyone else here that noise?

This question stopped many of the nations from there squabbling. They gave Japan a questioning glance and then carefully listened to see what their comrade was talking about. After awhile, they could hear it, and now understood what Japan meant. All around the room, they could here a small, almost inaudible noise. It sounded so soft and fragile. Many of the nations thought the noise was cute, and wanted to know where it was coming from.

Britain: What on earth is that?!
Germany: It seems as if someone or something is snoring...? And it sound to be coming from above

This put a lot of countries on alarm. Someone was sleeping in this room and they hadn't even realized up until now. This thing could've been in here for God knows how long!

France: Did you say from above mon amie...?

This snapped all the nations back into reality. They all looked at each other, some with fear others with shock. They were on the top floor so it couldn't be comforting from someone above. They all looked up and froze as they found the creator of their stress. Up on the support beams, lie a lazy American, fast asleep. He had one arm hanging of the beam, while the other supported his head. There, sweet yet small snores fell out his half open mouth. He had a calming look plastered on his face as he slept peacefully. The countries below him stared at the blonde country. Never had they seen the boy so at peace. He looked so precious and fragile in this state, like a lost puppy.
Denmark: America?!
Some nations gave the loud man a glare, mentally telling him to shut up and be quite. But to their fail, they heard a yawn. They looked back up to be met with a sleep deprived America. His eyelids dropped halfway, showing tired blue eyes.

America: Hmmm? Denmark...? Oh your finally all here. Took y'all long enough.

His voice was quiet and gentle. The countries found it weird how the boy wasn't loud as usual, but what could you expect? The guy just woke up and was giving everyone a gay panic attack without even realizing it. I'm pretty sure he's to tired to care about keeping up his usual personality.

Britain: Is no one wondering how the bloody hell he got up there?!
Shhhh! No one needs to know you old man!
Keep quite!

How was it? Sorry it took so long to upload 😅