His real laugh (Pt 2)

This is part two of his laugh - the
previous chapter - it is set back
when America went to his first meeting
! Warning ! - You might revive a
cuteness overload

Third POV:
By now everyone had introduced themselves to the young blonde, whether he had gone to them, or they had come to him. It was weird, they felt intrigued by him, but they didn't know why. Maybe it was his calm and sweet aura, or that innocent look he held. Either way, there was something special about him. So far, he had talked to everyone in the meeting except for one vodka loving person. Right now he was standing in between Denmark and Prussia, as he felt safest with the two so far. He had learnt that the two were best friends and often ranted about how awesome they are, mostly Prussia, just like how they were doing now "We are so aswomely awesome that there is no one who can be anywhere close to our awesome awesomeness level!" Alfred had never heard so many words related to awesome in one sentence. He found it funny "You know what, you guys are awesome"

Denmark & Prussia's POV:
"You know what, you guys are awesome"
We both froze. No one has actually ever said that to us and meant it, but he said it so casually and it sounded so true. Usually the others would just be sarcastic when saying it, or just joke around, they'd never actually say it. They said that it was to 'childish' and 'immature' so when America had said that, they were touched, and it had meant more than the American would ever know. "Umm, are you guys okay...?" Asked the blonde with his head cocked slightly to the side, making him look like a lost puppy. Adorable. They had to resist the urge to leap onto the country and hug him"Yep! We were just thinking about how awesome you are!" They said in union. It was only a sentence, but it made his face light up. "Heh, I guess that makes us the awesome trio!" Denmark and Prussia looked at each other and then back to America, "That actually has a nice right to it..." spoke Denmark "Them that's what we'll be! The awesome trio!" Laughed Prussia

The group talked for another 15 minutes, laughing every so often until Germany called for everyone's attention - as much as he liked that no one was at each other's throats for once, he needed to report something back to his boss. And so everyone went back to their respective seats, though not without a few groans of corse. America looked at the free seats, there was only two, one beside Germany, and one beside another country, who he has learnt to be Russia. Alfred had spoken to Germany, however he did not yet feel comfortable with him, so he done the only thing he thought rational, he sat next to Russia.

Russia's POV:
What? Why is ze sitting next to me? I could feel everyone elzes eyes on us, feeling ze same confusion as me. Was he not scared of me? There was ze seat next to Germany free, however he chose to sit next to me. Is he different from ze others? Will I finally have a friend...? No! Do not get your hope up, he will soon find out ze truth about you and leave you like all the others! Unless...

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting carried on, America still received unbelievable glances to his oblivion. He had at some point started to speak to the Russian and the both had chatted for the while, having normal conversations. Though Russia was hesitant to talk at first, America did not mind, and let him take his time. The countries didn't know how to think of it. Big scary Russia, and small sweet America. The two looked to be opposites at first glance, but if you were to look closer, you'd realize that they had more in common than most would know. It had been at least 45 minutes since they had started getting into business, but it wasn't as serious as usual since this was America's first meeting. Yet he was still taking notes and paying attention, while talking to the nations near him. The meeting was also quite calmer since England wasn't there, but mainly because they did not want to scare the new country.
Every so in awhile, a small giggle or chuckle would escape is lips, capturing a nations attention. However they had not heard his proper laugh. The countries pondered on this, they wondered what his laugh would sound like. They imagined his laugh, but none came even close to the beauty of it. Another 30 minutes had passed, and the countries had finally started to fought. They bickered about the littlest random things from years ago. During all of this, America stayed silent. He found it amusing at how Germany tried hopelessly to get everyone back on topic and how most of them acted like children. He had been so nervous about this, planning every possible thing that could go wrong, and yet here he was, watching some of the most powerful people argue about who got the last bite of a cookie. He couldn't help it, he let out a laugh.

Warning- Cuteness Overload

(Watch it from 1:10-1:35)

Everything in the room stopped. All eyes were on him. It was only now that they realized how beautiful he looked. His hair was silk soft, swaying slowly, his untouched skin, his angelic smile, and his eyes. Oh his eyes were stunning. They were like the ocean sparkling under the sun, they held such innocence and pureness. They held.... The world

Btw this was heavily inspired by Blobfish_QueEN So thank you for the inspiration