Chapter 11

(Yes. I know. I should update my other WDY book. However, I don't want you to be left on too bad of a cliffhanger, so I'll give you something to tide you over. Hope you enjoy.)

Once they arrived in Heck, they had a feast. Literally. They had to lock up LeLarona just so she wouldn't eat everything. Once everyone was seated, Redshade gave a toast to the warriors. During it though, he noticed something off. There was one more than usual. Well, technically two but one had been missing for a while now. Everything still continued on as usual: all the food was eaten, everyone enjoyed themselves, and LeLarona sweared her head off while duck taped shut.

A few hours past and everyone was done. The warriors teleported to their place so that they didn't have to clean up. Austin was tired so he accidentally almost teleported into one of Red's legs. "Watch where you're going," Red told him in an angry tone. Everyone was tired by that point and wanted sleep. Austin didn't want to end up in his bed like the last time he was tired so he walked. He felt someone following him but figured he was just tired. He fell onto his bed and went to sleep as soon as he was horizontal. The one following him did not leave, rather instead laid on the floor next to the bed.

---

Austin sat on a flower bed alone. Starting to feel a bit bored, he made himself a flower crown. Then he felt a presence of someone behind him folowed by Eteled saying "I asked you to stop." Austin smiled a smile that told others that they screwed up. He put the flower crown down and turned while standing up. "You really think I'M doing this?" he asked. "I actually thought you were." "You really think angels are capable of this?" Eteled shot back. "I don't know what you're not capable of," Austin replied. They fought some more, unaware of its affect. They didn't notice that flowers around them were slowly dying until Austin felt a flower lean against his foot. He tried to tell Eteled, but kept being told to "not change the subject" and eventually had to show him a flower to get him to stop. Eleted started to panic, causing him to wake up and let out a yell saying "AUSTIN!" The yell woke Austin as well.

---

Austin grabbed his weapon after scrambling to find it only to find it next to him, and pointed it at the source. Eteled squeaked as it got close to his face. "How'd you get here?" Austin growled, tightening his grip. "I-I just followed you, ok?" He quickly explained while panicking. Austin sighed and lowered his weapon, making Eteled let out a sigh as well.

"What the (BEEP) is going on in here?" Red growled tired. "It's the middle of the night." Austin and Eteled then proceed to explain everything. Austin would've jokingly started at the Big Bang or mentioned that it wasn't actually midnight but rather a few minutes off from that, but he knew Red was too tired to deal with it and he didn't have a death wish either. Even if he did, he wouldn't choose "death by demon/Kaiju hybrid".

Red sighed, wanting sleep. "Ok. Let's say that I do believe all that," he said. "Can we deal with it in the morning please?" The two nodded and said yes. Red headed back to bed and the three tried to regain lost sleep.

(Hey. Author here. Wow been a long time since I worked on any of my books. Sorry about that. I hope I didn't worry you readers too much with the unexpected hiatus. But at least I'm leaving you with a better cliffhanger. Well, I'll see you in the next chapter I write.)