Chapter 3

(Hey guys. Sorry for taking so long.)

Where once stood two of the best warrior angels in Heaven, although that was debatable for Sadie, now stood two new warrior demons. Red then came down to tell them some quick Orientation stuff. Given that they knew everything already, Luka especially, their's was only a few seconds, most of it was little things like where they're sleeping and where the stuff is. Things you think you don't need to know until you realize that you do need that info. Luka crosses his arms at all this. 

Austin took a glance at the two of them. They stayed at the same height, luckily. After seeing this done a few dozen times, he knows that if the person it's happening to moves around something goes wrong, the more they move the worse it gets, and it's most of the time the height.

Luka's wings had changed. Austin had expected that. It always happens because of the difference between the two. The rarest thing to happen during the transformation, according to Austin, is the angels keeping their angel wings. In place of the old white and yellow there was no white, just the yellow. But the yellow on these wings were gold. You'd probably think they were made out of it until he moved them. Sadie's, on the other hand, didn't have any trace of what it's color used to look like. Instead of having any sort of light color, as you'd expect from an angel with white wings, they were now grayish. Think smoke, but at the starting level. She didn't look happy about it, but there's no way to change it and there's no dye for it. The also had the average size of horns for their age, but that was normal.

However, they had to stop because the war horn sounded. Red and Austin left the room to go to the battlefield on Level 1. Redshade, however, stayed with the former angels to show them where to go. When they got there, there was a swarm of angels with spears of their own charging towards the demons. The battle started when the two sides met.

Knowing what to do, but not knowing who to fight, he saw Eteled about to attack a demon. He raced over and blocked it. The demon, noticing it was safe, to the chance to get away. I looked back and saw something familiar in his hands. It was the ax I deleted 4 years ago back in the Wii.

"How the heck did you get that back?" He asked him in a stern and curious voice, pushing Eteled off him so he could attack back. Which he missed.

"You do realize that we get to use any weapon we want, right?" Austin was told. "I just always use this one, so I customized it to my liking." Austin just got angrier at this. "Why didn't anyone tell me I could?" He thought to himself. He gathered up his anger and went to strike at his opponent.

Time after time during the battle, Eteled and Austin would circle each other and try to attack, only to miss and fail. In fact, Austin was so involved in their little mini-fight that he didn't notice the others help win this one. He only did when angels started yelling "fall back" and they were doing so. "Until we meet again," said Eteled with a mock bow before turning to fly away. Leaving Austin with mixed emotions and watching him fly away.

(Hey guys, sorry for taking so long. This are pretty stressful at my place right now and I finally got around to finishing this chapter. Fun fact: originally all this chapter said was "Hey Hey Xbox" because of my phone glitching out and then restarting, but when I got back on this chapter to actually make it it was gone. But either way, hope you enjoy it and I'll see you in the next chapter I write. Bye.)