12 || Girlfriend

"Time for you to do your homework." He states after cuddling with me for about ten minutes.

"What? No, I thought we could skip that today!" I give him my sweetest smile, hoping it will convince him.

"Not happening. Out of bed, little one." He hits my butt a few times to push me out of bed.

"Urgh fine! I'm making dinner tonight by the way." I quickly get my wand to make a list of groceries and give it to him.

I spent the rest of the day doing my homework in my bedroom, but couldn't really concentrate. While doing my transfiguration homework, I get an idea.

Christmas is in a week and we don't even have a tree yet!

I sprint out of my room, checking if Severus is home, when I notice he isn't, I walk over to the coat rack. Standing in front of it, I pull out my wand and concentrate.Within a second the coat rack transformed into a decorated Christmas tree. I smile proudly and float it to a nice spot in the living room. I conjure some floating lights, making the room cozy.

Another idea pops into my head, probably not the best one if I want to stay alive, but it's too much fun to let it go. I walk towards Severus' closet and transfigure all of his shirts and blouses into ugly Christmas sweaters. I smirk evilly looking at how his black and white closet turned into red and green.

Hahah he's going to be so mad!

After a few more hours of doing homework for five minutes and fidgeting with my quill for fifteen, I hear Severus come home.

"Where is my coat rack?" There's a mixture of confusion and anger in his low voice. I rush towards the living room and let out a small giggle. "I turned it into a tree!" I say enthusiastically, pointing at the Christmas tree, hoping he won't be mad about it.

"Dont touch what isn't yours." He states sternly, his dark eyes piercing through mine, trying to intimidate me.

"Well, technically I didn't touch it." I say mischievously.

His lips twitch and there's a flash of anger in his eyes before his face turns neutral. "I must praise you on your creativity and ability to apply what you've learned, ten points to y/h."

"Thank you, professor." I say with a wide grin as we walk to the kitchen with the groceries.

"Do you want me to help?" He asks while wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing his lips against my forehead.

"That would be very nice." A big smile appears on my face before I stand on my toes and press a quick kiss on his lips. I begin cooking the rice as I instruct him to start with cutting the avocados, cucumbers, tuna and salmon. After a while it's time to make the sushi rolls, and even though I gave him a very clear explanation on how to do it, he manages to mess it up. Frustratedly, he pulls out his wand and begins rolling them with magic.

"What do you think you're doing?" I cross my arms and stand in front of him, cocking my eyebrows.

"It's quicker and better this way." He states, continuing his actions.

"But why would you want it to go quicker or be better? I love spending time with you in the kitchen and it's much more fun if things go wrong than if everything goes perfect." I snatch his wand out of his hand and put it away.

"If I don't have my wand back in three seconds, I can guarantee you will not be able to sit down for a week." He holds out his hand while his low and stern voice makes my body shake. I quickly give his wand back, but still manage to remain a straight face.

"Good choice." After those words his facial expression turns soft again and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "You shouldn't become a teacher, y/n. You're very bad at explaining."

"Oh, you're going to blame your failure on me? Very mature, Sev." I give him a challenging smile and walk back to where I was making sushi rolls. He sends me a deadly glare, but decides to let it go as he starts rolling with his hands again, wearing an 'are you satisfied now?' look on his face.

After dinner he makes his way to the piano, playing the most beautiful tunes. My body can't help itself as the sounds vibrate through it, I start dancing gracefully. I twirl around, not being ashamed at all and just feeling my body react to the music. His eyes follow my movements as he keeps playing flawlessly. When I'm in the middle of spinning around, he suddenly stops playing and walks over to me, grabbing my waist and stopping me just as I'm facing him.

"Why did you stop?" I ask a bit disappointedly.

"I need to ask you something." He states rather serious, making me a bit anxious. I nod my head, encouraging him to continue. With a flick of his wand, a cloud appears above my head. Tiny snowflakes swirl down and I quickly hold my hands out to feel them on my skin. A big smirk is plastered on my face as I feel the amazing sensation of the cold snow touching my skin and melting on my warm hands.

"Will you go to the Yule ball with me as my girlfriend?" The corners of his mouth slowly rise, allowing a warm smile to grow on his face.

Ok, put in your best acting skills and pretend like you didn't hear him discuss this with Dumbledore, y/n.

"What? How? I thought I wasn't allowed to go outside of your chambers?"

Not my best performance, but I think it'll do.

"I know you you need to go outside for your mental health. I already discussed it with Dumbledore and he approves." His fingers caress my cheek softly as his eyes beam with warmth and love.

"A million times yes!" I exclaim as I jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He quickly gives me support by wrapping his arms around my back. The cloud above my head followed me and now floats above the two of us. The snowflakes land in his black hair and sparkle as he moves. My hands cup his face as I press my lips onto his. He doesn't waste a second and slips his tongue inside of my mouth.

"Of course I will have to change up your appearance and you won't be allowed to speak during the whole night." He says as his lips part from mine.

I nod in agreement, knowing I will do whatever it takes to get a chance to get out of here. "I love you." I whisper as I bury my head in his neck. The snow falls on my head and arms, as it tingles on my skin, I feel my body filling up with happiness more and more. "Can you make it rain?" I ask hopefully.

Reluctantly, he draws his wand and flicks it. His face is looking pretty annoyed as raindrops fall down on our heads. I feel the rain land on my face and dripping down my cheeks. It fills me with a sense of happiness I haven't felt in a long time. Our noses touch as we stare intensely into each other's eyes. For a moment I forget about my situation, the fact that everyone thinks I'm dead and that I'm hiding from deatheaters. All of that fades away when I look into his eyes.

With my fingers, I brush some of his wet hair out of his face before I close my eyes and rest my forehead against his. He presses his lips against mine and slips his tongue inside. By now the rain had completely drenched us and I loved it. Our bodies are pressed together as he kisses me passionately and I return the favor. I don't even have to put in a lot of effort to keep myself up as his strong arms carry almost all of my weight.

"It's late. Off to bed with you." He states as he flicks his wand, making the rain disappear and drying us. He carries me to my bedroom and puts me down on the bed.

"Can't I sleep with you?" I sit on my knees on the bed, looking up at him. "Not tonight, darling." He places a gentle kiss on my forehead and walks away.

Severus is my boyfriend! Oh my god!

Wait... what about Harry?

I mean... I'm not really dead... so we're technically still in a relationship. I know he kissed Amber, but that's because he thinks I'm dead. I, however, am going into a new relationship fully aware of the fact that I'll be back some day.

I probably shouldn't think about this and just let it go.