11 || Sev

"Does this mean you're not going to punish me anymore? Cus I was kind of into that." I ask after a while.

"Don't worry, my dear, everything will only get better from now on." He growls into my ear. He stands up with me clung onto him like a little monkey and starts walking. His hands are placed on my butt for support, I giggle as he squeezes gently.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he walks out of his bedroom. He lifts me off him and puts me down gently next to the piano. "I want to hear you sing."

Severus sits down behind the piano and looks at me in anticipation. "Name any song and I'll play it."

He magics some sheet music in front of him and starts playing. He plays so well that I almost feel like my singing is an abomination to his music. But then his admiring gaze on me reassures me that he likes it and I feel myself relaxing a bit. Even though we're both in our underwear and I can't take us seriously right now, I manage to get lost in the song. He plays every note perfectly until the end.

"Wow, you are very skilled, Sev!"

The admiring smile he had towards me fades immediately and changes into a straight line. He cocks his eyebrows and swiftly stands up, positioning himself intimidatingly in front on me. "What did you just call me?"

Oops seems like I unintentionally hit a nerve.

"Oh you don't like that one? How about Snappy? Or Sevy? Or Snapeykins?" I challenge him with my words, staring at him innocently.

Without hesitation, he does what he always does, and swiftly throws me over his shoulder. His cold shoulder makes my skin tingle as it presses into my belly. The connection of our bare skins feels so right. While he walks back to his room, I trace my finger over his back, drawing lines and circles before he gently puts me down.

It's a pity his bedroom is so close. I really like it when he carries me this way.

Severus crosses his arms, his dark eyes penetrate mine and give me a stern look. He slowly walks around me, stopping behind me. His finger traces the outline of my neck and shoulders, curling under my bra strap and slowly slipping it off, down my arm. He does the same on my right side, making me dripping wet in anticipation.

He wraps his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my belly, and presses his body close into my back. His warm hands burn on my cold skin, the sensation makes me weak in my knees. I can feel his lips brushing against the shell of my ear, his hot breath fanning against my skin. "Do you want to be punished, darling?"

I nod excitedly in response but get startled when he firmly grips my shoulders. "Use your words like a big girl." His voice is low, almost a growl. Before I'm able to respond, I swallow my breath as he swiftly unclasps my bra. It falls smoothly off my body onto the ground. "Yes please, sir." I manage to get out softly.

An evil smirk grows on his face as he walks around to face me. His eyes scan my whole body, staying focused on my, now exposed, breasts for a long time. I look at him in anticipation, wondering what he's got in store this time.

I admire his face and his black hair while I think back to all those times in class where I would do the same. I remember my friends being weirded out, especially my sister, that I found professor Snape attractive. They always said he was ugly, grumpy, old and mean, they thought I had daddy issues for being attracted to him.

I get snapped back into reality when he places a finger on my clit, rubbing it through the thin fabric of my panties. He's standing behind me again, one arm wrapped around my upper body, cupping one of my breasts, and the other wrapped around my waist, his finger circling my clit excruciatingly slow. I tilt my hips slowly, pressing against his finger, trying to get more pleasure, but he takes his finger off completely in response and grabs my breasts. He leans closer to my ear, his body presses against mine, making me able to feel his lungs expanding. His hair tickles my shoulder as he tilts his head. "I'm in control, darling." His voice is dark, filled with lust and desire.