14 || Wednesday

Wednesday felt like an eternity. I kept worrying about what Harry would look like and how he would present himself to the rest of the school. I couldn't get one bite of breakfast down my throat.

I'm going to see my friends tomorrow! I'm going to see the great hall again and all of the other teachers. I will get to see my sister again, I wonder how she's holding up.

I decide to play the piano to kill some time. I think back to last year's Yule ball, smiling at the memories Harry and I made. Everything comes back to me, our happy moments, our sad ones, the times we could kill each other. I chuckle while a sad smile grows on my face. Thinking about how my life changed so quickly, a few tears fall down. My love for Severus is very strong, but Harry and I never actually ended things. My fingers brush over the keys and start playing.

A sense of relieve washes over me. I had an amazing time with Harry, but I need to let him go. He should move on and so should I. We don't know what the future will bring, so we have to live now. I hope he can forget about me and find happiness within himself.

My mind wanders to Severus, how his fingers feel on my skin, his lips and tongue kissing me and what his words do to me. His low voice never fails to make butterflies flutter around in my stomach.

I'm startled when I feel two big hands sliding down my body, wrapping around my waist. A large body presses against my back as I feel some hair tickling my neck and a chin resting on my shoulder. Severus places a sweet kiss on my cheek as he hugs me from behind.

"Bedroom. Now." He whispers sternly in my ear before he walks towards his bedroom, expecting me to follow obediently. My stomach twists at his words, leaving me breathless for a second, I quickly stand up and walk after him.

The second I walk in, he swiftly slams the door closed. Severus walks towards me and pins me against the wall. My hands reach out to cup his face, but he grabs my wrists and pins them against the wall above my head. He holds them firmly with only one hand, caressing my cheek with the other.

"I need you. Now." He states as he starts kissing and sucking my neck. His hand slips under my shirt, cupping my braless boob. He raises an eyebrow as he doesn't feel any fabric.

"What? There is literally no reason for me to wear a bra right now. If you have a problem with women choosing not to wear a bra, I think it's best if we stop this relationship right now." I yank my hands out of his grip and cross my arms, standing in front of him.

Maybe that was a bit of an overreaction, but I need to hear his answer.

He opens his mouth to start speaking, but no sound comes out, he just stares at me in disbelief.

I left professor Snape speechless!

"I do not have any opinion on that matter as it is none of my business. And I'm sorry if I gave you that impression." He states seriously, looking at me sorrily.

"You're good, Sev." I put my hands on his face and pull him in for a kiss. I slip my tongue inside his mouth and surprisingly take the lead for a few seconds. He lifts me up, not breaking our kiss and walks over to the bed, throwing me on it roughly. He crawls on top of me, straddling me while wrapping one hand around my throat.

I don't want to let him win that easily so I tap his arm, gesturing him to let me go while I push myself up with my other arm. Pretending to put on a show, I slowly start to strip in front of him on my knees on the bed. When I've stripped down to my panties, I start unbuttoning his blouse and removing his clothes as seductively as possible. When the only clothing item left on his body are his boxers, I quickly jump on top of him, pushing him down on the mattress and pinning his wrists down on both sides of his head with my hands. I'm sitting on his stomach, straddling him while I put all my weight into keeping his hands pinned down to the mattress.