Crazy

Taraji and Terrence strolled towards the front where the rest of the family was located. The smeared makeup and puffy eyes were evidence that Taraji had been crying, but she now had a smile on her face. The room silenced their chatter once they entered.
"Please tell me the wedding is on." A relative broke the silence.
Taraji showed her ring which had had shine that was almost as bright as the smile on both her and Terrence's face.
"There was just some... minor issues Taraji and I had to figure out but they're resolved now. And she does want to get married after all."
Marcell and Miss Bernice had a face of pure confusion but they felt it would be best to not ask questions.
The crowd showed their excitement and the rest of the evening went as festive as it usually was every Christmas.

The next week
During Terrence proposal, some people attending began to record because they assumed Taraji would say yes. However, they got on video Taraji rejecting Terrence's proposal. Somehow it got out and was viral all over the internet. Everyone was so shocked as to how she could have said no. From all the instagram lives and posts, the happy couple seemed to be just that, happy and in love. They were just waiting for them to tie the knot. Eventually, Terrence and Taraji made a post settling out the situation and confirming that they were indeed engaged.
Along with this announcement, they figured it was time to reveal the pregnancy to their fans.

This announcement broke the internet.
Crazy wasn't even the word for how TnT fans reacted. They were so taken by surprise with the engagement and pregnancy announcement. In reverence for the support they received, Terrence and Taraji promised to livestream their gender reveal for everyone to experience the excitement along with them. But with one's happiness, there's always somebody trying to knock them down. When this buzz got to Tyrese, he was enraged. He would do anything in his power to get revenge. With this being all in the media, he knew people had to be still wondering about the viral video of Taraji turning down Terrence's marriage proposal. He was so eager to stir some shit up they when he got into the interview with TMZ, he didn't even care about the fact that everything he said was either lies, or things he overly exaggerated.

      *Tyrese's interview with TMZ*
"So Tyrese is here with us today giving his input and thoughts on the viral video of actress Taraji P Henson turning down Terrence Howard's proposal." The interviewer began.
"Tyrese is saying that he knows the reason Taraji turned him down. Can you spill it to us?"
Tyrese began, "Well as y'all already know, me and Taraji have been close friends for almost two decades and we've recently became romantically involved. So-"
"Wait did you say romantically involved?" The interviewer stopped him.
Tyrese gave a sly grin.
"Yeah."
"How did this happen?"
"Okay so..."

"Turn it off!" Taraji told Terrence who had the video playing.
"This nigga asking for war. I mean he been jealous of us since Empire days and he gon go and pull this shit?"

"I can't believe this shit. He's lying I didn't even fuck him!" Taraji was looking at the comments under theshaderoom's post. 
So many people were bashing her. Taraji's fans were still going hard and defending her but she still felt exposed.
"Baby just stop reading the comments." He told her.
"He don't know who the fuck he messin' with mayne." Terrence laughed. When he laughed, that introduced a whole different level of anger. He was ready for revenge.
"What's his address?" Terrence asked Taraji who was in the walk-in closet putting on her robe.
"No we're not about to entertain him. You-"
"What's his address Taraji!" He raised his voice.
"I'm not telling you! You need to calm down! All we have to do is clear it up and give the real story." She returned.
"Clear it up my ass! This nigga think he can just do this and not get no heat his way? Nah he said exiting the room."

"Terrence!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him back in the room before securing her robe around her.
"Look at me." She gripped both sides of his face between her hands and lowered it to where he looked her in her eyes.
"We have a child on the way. We're getting married. There is no room for shit like this, we gotta do away with all of this he is not worth it. He can do whatever the hell he wants to do we gon be alright. We can address it on a talk show, or go live or something, but those trolls aren't even fazing me anymore. Our real fan base knows me better than that. I only have room to worry about those boys in there..." she pointed to where Qirin and Hero was.
"... and the baby growing inside me... and us... okay?"
Terrence pondered on the words his fiancé was saying.
"But baby, he can't just-"
"Terrence Dashon Howard did you hear anything I just said?" She gripped his face harder causing him to wince.
"Forget about him. Forget about the situation in general." She repeated.
"Alright baby." His hands snaked around her waist and pulled her closer to him.
"You good?" She looked up into his beautiful eyes.
"Yeah I'm good baby." He kissed her forehead.
"You sure?" Instead of answering her, he pulled her into a kiss.
"I'm positive." He grinned against her lips.

A week later the media was still going hard over Tyrese's statement to TMZ. Taraji and Terrence were booked to go on Wendy's show. (Taraji's appearance would be apparent but Terrence's would be revealed after the start of the show) The two of them really wanted to clear the air and address the rumors.