If It Isn't Love: FINALE

The morning of the wedding

The morning of the wedding was quite chaotic. Given the fact that Terrence and Taraji woke up only an hour before it was time to walk down the aisle. Their long night of vigorous love making definitely caught up to them.

A few hours earlier

"Taraji Penda Henson! Y'all better wake y'all asses up!" Miss Bernice roared, with Miss Cicely not too far behind.
Taraji slowly raised her head up from Terrence's chest, confusion from what all the yelling was.

She rubbed her eyes, looking over at the clock that read 9:30am. An hour before the wedding.
"Oh shit! I mean shoot." She corrected after seeing her mother's glare.
"Baby wake up." She shook a sleeping Terrence.

"Hmm?" He groaned in his sleepily, his eyes still shut.
"Dashon! You better wake up right now y'all can't be late to your own wedding." Miss Cicely scolded.
"We're already dressed. Kenya and the boys are dressed. Even the minister is dressed and at the venue." Taraji's mother said.

The fact that they were terribly behind finally settled in their head. Taraji jumped out of bed with the sheet covering her naked frame. She headed to the restroom.
Terrence did the same, taking the huge comforter off the bed in order to cover his lower body which clothing was absent from, and scurried to the restroom.

Their mother's chuckled amongst each other, shaking their heads.
"Lord what we gonna do with them." Miss Cicely joked.
In lightening speed, the two threw on anything they could find, and headed to where they'd get dressed.

Once at the venue, they parted ways.
"Damn Taraji about time." Tym stated.
Taraji hurriedly sat down in the room where her glam squad was and let them proceed to do their magic.

"About time you're here!" Tisha exclaimed. Her and the rest of the bridesmaids entered the room.
"You and Terrence must've had a helluva night." Gabrielle smirked, watching her make up artist apply concealer to the faint hickeys on her neck.
"Y'all sure as hell did. Damnn." Tracie instigated.
"Mhm y'all can shut the hell up." Taraji retorted.

Her heart swelled when she saw her beautiful, now one year old daughter.

^^(Her flower girl dress)^^

"Oh my goodness my baby!" Taraji squealed. She felt tears come to her eyes. She scooped Kenya up, sitting her on her lap.
"You look so beautiful!" She embraced her daughter.
Halfway through Ashunta applying Taraji's make up, Heaven strolled in.

"Wow. You look absolutely stunning." She complimented.
"Thank you." Taraji smiled. A short awkward pause passed through.
"I just want to cut straight to the chase. I was terribly wrong, and even after all this time I still never came to apologize to you. You make my dad so happy and that's really all I want for him. I've never seen him this happy, with no one but you. I was the ultimate bitch and I truly apologize. Woman to woman." Heaven finished.