Support

Phone call between Terrence and Marcell:
Terrence: Hey Marcell what's been up?

Marcell: Nothing much, just been chilling. What's been up with you?

Terrence: Ah the same. Nothing much. Look I called to run something by you

Marcell: What's that?

Terrence: Well as you know me and your mama, we getting really serious. And I just wanted your consent for her hand in marriage.

Marcell: About time. (He scoffed)

Terrence: So I have your support in this?

Marcell: Yeah you do. You make her so happy man. I ain't seen her this happy in a while. So as long as you keep that smile on her face you're all good with me.

Terrence: I really appreciate that Marcell.

Marcell: So how you planning on popping the question.

Terrence: Well I got the ring last week, so I'm probably gonna propose when everyone is over for Christmas dinner tomorrow

Marcell: Oh alright. That sound good.

Terrence: Yeah. Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about.

Marcell: Alright. Make sure you talk to grandma too

Terrence: I'm a step ahead of you. I talked to her before I called you.

Marcell: What'd she say?

Terrence: Pretty much the same thing you said.

Marcell: Well that's good.

Terrence: Yeah. I'm glad I have support from
both of you guys. I'll see you Cell.
Marcell: Alright Terrence.

The call ended.

"Babyy did you get the boy's gifts?" Taraji asked through the phone.
"Yeah I got Will to pick them up. He said he's gonna be on his way to bring them to your place in a while." (A/N: Will is Terrence's assistant)
"Ouu the boys have no clue. They're gonna be so surprised." She grinned.
"For sure. Santa gon be takin all the credit too." Terrence chuckled.
"He sure is." Taraji returned.
"Well I'm on my way from my mom's. You hungry? What you want me to pick you up?"
"Umm, I think I want a burrito bowl from Chipotle." She answered.
"Okay baby. I'll be there in around 45 minutes to an hour."
"Okay daddy hurry up." Taraji said in a seductive tone.
"Alright baby I'll be there." He laughed.
"No seriously. Hurry up. I have needs."
"And those being?" Terrence asked. Already knowing the answer to the question he asked. "Umm. You know what the hell I'm talking about Terrence." She returned.
"Yeah I know. I just want to hear you say it." He grinned and bit his lip.
"I'm horny," she murmured.
"You're what?" He faked as if he didn't hear what she said.
"Come on babyy. You heard me don't make me say it again. This child is driving me crazy, my hormones are uncontrollable. You know I can just look at a cucumber and easily get aroused."
"Awe I'm sorry baby. Daddy will be there shortly to tend to your needs." He jokingly cooed.
" Yeah yeah whatever. Just hurry up. Bye I love you." She returned.
"I love you too."
The call ended.

*A few of the boy's presents*