Wasted

Saturday 10:06pm

"You gon gain the whole world but is it worth the girl that you losing be careful with me!" Taraji belted out Cardi B's song "Be Careful With Me" at the top of her lungs.

"Girl you are wasted! you sure you don't wanna head home?" Tracie asked her bestfriend as her and a few of their other friends sat in the V.I.P. section of the club. They had taken Raji out for a girls night due to her sulking over her and Kelvin's break up.

"I'm fine Tracieee" she drug out, the alcohol being very much noticeable in her system. "I mean, how the fuck could I have been so stupid!?" she exclaimed. "All of the time and money I invested into his ass and he gon do me like that? Make me look like a fucking IDIOT!" She yelled the last part gaining glances from a few people in the club.

"Yeah come on sis we need to get you home before you end up all over the shade room." Regina told her. "it's not even 10:30!" Taraji returned. "but you're already filthy drunk sis, come on let's go." Mary stated gesturing for Taraji to follow her to the exit of the hotel. "man whatever." Taraji complied. Her and her friends headed to the ride waiting for them with security not far behind them.

Mary, Regina, Tracie, Gabrielle, Tisha, and Taraji entered the escalade. "girl? you sure you gonna be alright by yourself?" Gabby asked Taraji. "yeah imma be alright." She said, the alcohol slightly wearing off. All of a sudden tears were just streaming down Taraji's face. "Omg you definitely don't need to be alone sis." Tisha said embracing her in a hug. All of her friends made their way to hug her or at least have a hand on her from inside the vehicle. "It's just that.... my stupid ass fell in love with him." she said sniffling. They all silently comforted her for most of the ride. "Okay sleepover at Rajis! She needs us y'all." Tracie instructed. "Yes!" They all agreed. "Y'all really don't have to, I mean I know y'all have your families to tend to. I'll be alright I swe-"Taraji said before she was cut off. "Nope, Dwayne can tend to Kaavia." Gabrielle interrupted. "and Zekey is staying at a friends tonight." Tisha added.

"So everyone's in?" Regina asked the group. There were staggered "yes's" throughout the vehicle. "Okay bet, it's still early as hell so we can go to get ourselves together at our houses and then meet up at Raji's!" Regina exclaimed.

Saturday 11:32pm(at Taraji's condo)
Everyone met up at Taraji's place.
"I clearly don't need anymore shots so what do you guys want to do?" Taraji questioned her friends while they were scattered throughout her living room. "Ouu let's play truth or dare!" Gabby suggested. "Uhh what is this? A teenage slumber party?" Mary stated. "Come on y'all it'll be fun." Gabrielle returned. "And whoever doesn't do the dare, has to do something even more fucked up than the dare they turned down."she finished.
"Alright let's go then." Taraji simply said. "You're first Raji, since you're the host." Gabrielle told her. "Truth or dare?" She asked Taraji. "Dare. Cause mama ain't raise no bitch!" She joked. Everyone bursted into laughter. "Okay then," Gabby said raising an eyebrow at the challenge. "call Terrence... MOAN his name as loud and as real as you can... and keep going until you get a response." She said. "Ohhh shitttt." Tracie and Regina said in unison. "Hellll to the fucking NOO" Taraji screamed. "Okay, well then I guess you have to run outside BUTT ASS NAKED and scream at the top of your lungs!" Gabby told her. "Damnnn!" Tisha said amused. "Are you seriouss!" Taraji yelped. "Yupp! What happened to "mama didn't raise no bitch?!" Gabrielle mocked. "Ughhh where's my phone." Taraji asked annoyed.

She went to Terrence's contact in her phone and called him. He picked up on the 4th ring. She put it on speaker phone and they all gathered around to listen.
"Hey Taraji what's up?" Terrence asked. It was silent. "Hello? Tara-"
"Uhh! Terryyy!" She moaned before muting the phone. "Keep going!" Gabby whisper screamed. Taraji was praying Terrence would hurry and respond so she could end it, but he was silent.
"Daddyy, uhh, yesss!" She continued to moan into the phone's speaker. "Taraji?" Terrence asked confused as hell. She hung up as quick as lightning after he spoke. "I can't believe I just did that shit!" Taraji exclaimed. "I didn't think you'd actually do it" Mary confessed. "I need to tell him it was a dare!!" Taraji pestered. "He's calling you back!" Tisha shrieked. "Answer!" Tracie instructed her. She answered and put on speaker. "Hello?" She said cautiously. "Umm. Do you care to tell me what all that was about? He scoffed. She looked around at the girls. "Imma say it was a dare! I have to!" She said covering the speaker part of the phone. "Hey Terry, I'm so sorry, these bitches here dared me to do that." She told him.
"Damn mayne, I was hoping it was my lil private show." He joked. "Shut the hell up Terrence." She laughed feeling more at ease. "See you soon though right?" He asked her. "Yeah for sure." She replied before they hung up. "Ouuuuu!" Her friends all exclaimed. "You smiling harddd!" Gabrielle teased.
"Whateverrr!" Taraji rolled her eyes trying to hide her smile.
The group played more rounds of Truth or Dare before they all went in Taraji's movie room.
"Y'all are really the truth. Y'all made me forget all about what's his face this whole time. I really appreciate y'all for that." She gushed. "That's what we're here for babe!" Regina exclaimed.
After watching a few movies, they went to sleep right there in the movie room.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••This chapter is pretty short😬and idk how to feel abt it 😭 but why do you think Taraji and Kelvin broke up? 👀