Chapter 26

"Baby who was that?" Terrence asked, wiping the sleep out of his eyes.
"It was Marcell. He needs me to go bail him out of jail." She made her way to the dresser drawers in front of the room in search for clothes to put on.

"Baby what did he do?" Terrence sat fully up in bed.
"I don't even know." She sighed.
"I don't know what the hell he got himself into."

Taraji paced around the room, wondering what in the hell her son could have done that landed him in jail.
"Let me go and bail him out. You stay here baby. I don't want you around that. You can stay here with the kids." Terrence got out of the bed.

"Baby are you sure?" She asked him.
"Yeah bae, go back to sleep." He said in that sexy sleepy voice that drove her crazy.
"I'll be right back."
"Okay baby I love you." She pecked his lips.
"I love you too baby."

He slipped on a pair of sweats with a white T and was on his way out the door.

Not too long after, he approached the Los Angelos Correctional Facility.
He alerted the facilitator that he was present to post bail for a 'Marcell Johnson.'

Terrence paid the $3000 charge and Marcell was on his way out.

"Where's my mama?" Marcell asked, looking around for Taraji when Terrence was the only person she saw. Marcell looked terrible. His face was all bruised up.

"I told her it would be best if I came to get you." Terrence returned.
"But what happened man."

"I'll tell you everything when we leave here."

The ride back to Taraji and Terrence's residence was pretty silent

The ride back to Taraji and Terrence's residence was pretty silent. Marcell had decided that he'd wait to give the run down until both his mother and Terrence was present. He didn't want to have to repeat himself given how complex the story was.

Upon their arrival, the time was 5:51am. Taraji was up and about. There was no way she'd be able to go back to sleep knowing that her first born baby boy was in prison. Her mind wondered over and over what he could have done.

Once Terrence and Marcell entered the house, Taraji rushed over to embrace her son.
"Boy what the hell. What happened!?" She exclaimed, taking in his rugged appearance.

"I think y'all gon need to sit down for this one." Marcell stated.

The three of them made their way to the family room, Taraji and Terrence sitting on one sofa, and Marcell on the one across from it.

"So ma, you know my friend Dante?" Marcell started. Taraji nodded her head in agreement, wanting him to hurry it along.

"Well, he has a cousin, James McMillan. His cousin is supposedly a skilled hacker. So Dante finally decided to fess up to me, being that we been boys since diapers." He took a breath before continuing.

"Y'all, Tyrese was the one who leaked those photos. Dante's cousin told him everything." Marcell confirmed.

Taraji's hand covered her mouth in denial.
You could see the veins popping out of Terrence's head. His anger was now next level.

"The reason I went to jail, was because I found out where that nigga was. Of course his bitch ass got security when he's out in public, so they got me before I could really get to him. Then that's when the cops came." Marcell finished.

Taraji was in disbelief. What? How? Why?
"Is there any proof that we can trace back to prove that he did this?" Taraji asked.
"I'm pretty sure. We just gotta get Dante's cousin to talk, and I don't know if he will." Marcell said.

Terrence stood up and stormed towards he and Taraji's bedroom, slamming the door behind him.
Taraji put her face in her hands. There was no telling what Terrence was going to do now.

"Baby I'm gonna go check on him alright. You get you some rest in one of the bedrooms." Taraji told her son.
"Okay mama. I love you." He returned.
"I love you more son."

"What are you doing!" Taraji exclaimed upon her entrance into their bedroom

"What are you doing!" Taraji exclaimed upon her entrance into their bedroom. Terrence was loading his pistol.
"The hell you think I'm doing. This nigga been doing way too much reckless shit. He think I ain't bout nothin'? He gon see when I bust a cap in his ass." Terrence snapped.

"Why the fuck do you even have that in the house!" She raised her voice.
"We have children Terrence. That's so fucking irresponsible."

"What? So I'm not posed to be strapped?" He looked up at her.
"Hell no! Not in the house out in the open you idiot! At least have it locked up or something!" She yelled.

"So what, my nudes got leaked. I'm gonna get over it. It's gonna blow past! Everybody already seen my titties in 'Baby Boy' so what the fuck? You gonna go and risk getting locked up over this shit!" She fumed.

"Taraji you don't understand-"
"What do you mean I don't understand! This is my battle Terrence. I'm gonna choose how it's gonna be handled. I'm gonna involve the police, do whatever I can in my power to make sure his ass gets what he deserves, but you cannot do anything stupid!

"You can't baby. I'm begging you. We're supposed to be getting married! What would it be like for Kenya growing up without a father? The boys too! Think about things for once baby please!" She started to break down.

Terrence's tough exterior started to break. He didn't realize how much he stressed Taraji out when he acted like this.

"If you were to get locked up, I would lose my entire sanity. When you got in that accident and I thought I was going to lose you, I didn't know how I'd make it. Terrence I am in love with you. I've never loved anyone the way I love you. I can't ever lose you, do you not understand that." Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I need you to promise me that you won't do anything stupid. Let me handle it. Okay?" Terrence hesitated at first, but then he finally agreed. "Okay. I promise."

"No I need you to look me in my eyes." Taraji grabbed his chin and guided his face to where his eyes met hers.

"I promise you baby. And I'm sorry. I shouldn't make you feel like that. You're never gonna lose me. I love you just as much as you love me, probably more. I want to build a life with you. The only reason I acted that way is because it took me off guard, I wasn't thinking about anything. I was only thinking about getting even, for you baby. But I understand. I would never do anything to jeopardize our family. I love you Tj." He kissed her lips.
——————————————-
Thanks for readingg!😚