two

REACP!!:i tell him we gotta go or we'll be late so we run up into the building he walks in before me and i wait by the door to be called in

REACP!!:
i tell him we gotta go or we'll be late so we run up into the building he walks in before me and i wait by the door to be called in.
—————————————————————————
class POV:

the class watches izuku walk in they greet him but they can't help but notice someone's at the door waiting well everybody but bakugo notices but it's not like anybody in the class thinks he cares about a new student anyways so they continue talking until aizawa clears his throat to announce something "class today we'll be getting a new student ms l/n please come in".

the class watches as a beautiful girl walks through the door that's when all the whispers and shouts started to go around in the class "omg she's so pretty!!" mina shouted "do you see how hot she is dude" someone you could guess as kaminari would say "dude look at her legs" mineta says that's when the class stops talking all together.

and just stares at him "what it's true!" he shouts trying to defend himself everybody just shakes their head and pays attention to the front of the room where the girl is waiting patiently for everybody to stop talking.

"uh hey y'all i'm y/n l/n and uh i'm 18 and yeah...hope we can get along" they smile at the class and the end of their sentence the class looks in awe expect for two people one bitter and the other could care less but they're for sure intrigued by the new comer that's for sure.