five

RECAP:as she finally let go of my face and asked aizawa where she can sit and it was behind me god this is gonna be a long year

—————————————————————————
Y/N'S POV:

after that tiny little exchange aizawa announced that we were going to test my quirk and to head to the locker room as i'm walking mina pops up next to me "hey y/n!, so i was wondering where did you come from before you moved here?" she asked while wrapping her arm around my shoulder "uh i lived her since i was five i was childhood friends with izuku and then we moved away to live in cali and now we're back" i said while getting changed into the gym uniform.

it was showing off my curves nicely but before i walked out i noticed the same chubby cheeked girl still staring at me so i walked up to her with a kind smile "hey girl so i'm y/n which you probably already know but i never caught your name" i said holding my hand out so she could shake it but all i got was a scoff in return which resulted in me putting my hand down and crossing my arms.

"my names uraraka and stay away from bakugo if you know what's good for you" she said but all i did was raise an eyebrow "or what?" i asked leaning forward towards her "just stay away" she said walking out while bumping my shoulder i turn to see mina watching the whole exchange.

"what's her damage?" i ask walking back to mina and hooking my arm with hers "oh uraraka don't worry about her she's like crazily obsessed with bakugo it's weird" she said as we walk out onto the field i bid her a goodbye and walked up to izuku.

"hey zu!" i said jumping onto his side while he jumped from surprise "y/n hey!, it's so exciting that we're going to the same school again it's like old times yeah?" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder "yeah yeah come home with me after school today yeah?".

i ask well more like demand "yeah for sure i'll bring mom too she'll be so excited to see you and the twins" our conversation was cut short by aizawa asking me to come up to the front to demonstrate my quirk some more.