six

RECAP:our conversation was cut short by aizawa asking me to come up to the front to demonstrate my quirk some more

———————————————————————————
                                 Y/N'S POV:
as i walk infront of the class as aizawa called my name he then proceeded to ask me to demonstrate my quirk during this test the first test was to see how far i could throw this baseball as i pick it up.

i look around the class and i lock eyes with bakugo i send him a little wink and turn around before he could even give me a reaction i honestly didn't even need to use my quirk for this as i always trained so therefore i wouldn't even bother to bring out my bone claws.

i wind my arm back and throw with as much force as i can and turn to look at aizawa "it reads infinity" he stands there with wide eyes while the class start asking many loud questions all at once  but i just shrug and walk up to the next station to get started.
                                time skip~
it's the end of the day and i'm waiting on zu outside by the front while i'm waiting i see katsuki walking out so i run up to him "yo katsuki!" i call out i see him stop so i finish running up and pat him on the arm "what is it extra i've got to go home" he states whilst rolling his eyes at me.

which annoyed me so i smacked him upside the head "one dont roll your eyes at me two i just wanted your number to see if you ever wanted to train with me you know?" i said while leaning against him while still looking for zu.

i spot him running to catch up with me so i wave "yo zu over here!" i shout while pulling my phone out "so what do you say blondie" pushing my phone towards him and he ends up taking it and putting his number in it and i put my number in his and at that
moment zu catches up to us.

so i get off katsuki and put my arm around zu i see katsuki clench his fist "well i'll be off now blondie text me though!, let's go zuku we gotta get momma and the twins before we head to your place" i grab his arm and start to jog off laughing at whatever joke he was telling me about.
                          Bakugo's POV:
as we get out of the locker rooms i end up walking next to shitty hair and dunce face who so happened to be talking about the newbie "dude they're so hot i'm totally gonna ask them out one of these days" he says while slapping shitty hairs arm.

i scoff and roll my eyes "yeah right dunce face why the hell would she go out with someone like you?" i ask while walking ahead of them "jeez what's his deal?" i hear him whisper to shittyhair but i didn't care i just wanted to be far from them.

as i walk out i see that stupid deku conversing with the newbie like they were long lost friends or some shit whatever anyways i tuned them out and i heard aizawa call that extra up to the front i was staring so hard they looked pretty to me.

but what surprised me was when they turned around and we made eye contact my breath hitched as they winked at me and turned around and i blushed out of embarrassment but it went quiet and they threw the ball.

but what confused me was that they didn't use their quirk but aizawa looked shocked and asked how they got infinity which beat what i got the stupid class started yelling asking dumb questions.

after that they finished their stations and ended up in second place which still left me in first class ended and i headed out of the building to walk home but then my name was called and i turned around to see what's their face running at me.

i rolled my eyes when they approached me "what do you want extra i've got to hurry home" i ask them slightly amused and annoyed "okay one don't roll your eyes at me two i wanted to know if i could get your number to see if you ever wanted to train with me ya know?" they said leaning against me.

but they seemed to be looking for someone but who? then i saw that deku was running towards us "yo zu over here!" she shouts 'who the fuck is zu?' i think in my head "so blondie what do ya say" she says snapping me out of my thoughts as she hands me her phone.

i take it and put my number and name in and she does the same with my phone deku finally reaches us and i stay quiet she put her arm around him and i clenched my fist slightly out of jealousy when they start walking away well she's jogging holding his hand and he's running behind her.

she's laughing at whatever she's saying 'pfft fucking losers whatever' i think to myself as i walk home by myself to see the house empty i sigh and head up to my room i see she texted.

"hey blondie it's me y/n just making sure this number wasn't a fake ;)" the messages says i scoff and start to reply "stupid idiot i know who this is i'm not a complete jackass you know?.." i state and throw my phone on the bed and run my hands through my hair.