four

RECAP!:i raised an eyebrow at her and turned right back the fuck around to listen to what aizawa had to say—————————————————————————                           BAKUGO'S POV:as i was sitting in my seat in the class with my headphones i noticed deku ...

—————————————————————————
BAKUGO'S POV:
as i was sitting in my seat in the class with my headphones i noticed deku walk in the class with that stupid smile on his face but i also caught a glimpse of some chick in the hall but i just faced the window i truly didn't fucking care about another stupid extra.

then it got quiet and the hobo asked the chick to come in and when i looked up i saw her she was very pretty darkskin with gloss on but then everybody got loud started talking about her asking questions until the question about her quirk came up so i listened extra carefully.

"to answer your question my quirk is bone manipulation but my hero name is bonez with my quirk i can manipulate my own bones and someone else's" she said with a small smile at the end 'that's a good quirk but not better then mine' i thought in my head so i scoffed out loud she soon turned to me "is there something you wanna say blondie?" she asked as she started walking towards me.

"tuh that's a dumb quirk" i said with an arrogant smile on my face which was soon wiped off when she got closer to my face "what's your name blondie?" she asked in my face i felt my face heat up "it's katsuki bakugo remember it" i said "well katsuki bakugo watch who your talking to or it'll be a long year yeah?" she asked as she finally let go of my face and asked aizawa where she can sit and it was behind me god this is gonna be a long year.