eight

RECAP:and just like that we off to auntie inko's place

—————————————————————————
                             Y/N's POV:
we finally make it to aunties house, where we see ma's car parked we all walk in the house like we own it "auntie we're home!!" me kai and kayla scream while running towards auntie while izuku goes to greet my mom.

"oh my babies look at how tall y'all are getting oh my n/n you look so beautiful how have y'all been?" she says, we finally let go of the hug and just sit down on the couch i throw my feet in zu's lap.

"thank you auntie, you look well still as pretty as ever you've gotta let me know your skin routine i'm trynna get like you" i say while looking over at kai and kayla who are talking about who the hell knows at this point.

"oh n/n dear you flatter me, but between you and me i don't have a skin routine you know that silly" she says, while smiling at me and goes back talking to my mom i turn to zu "so zuku, you've known katsuki all your life right?" i ask "yeah sure i've known kachaan all my life you know he lives just downstairs right?" he says to me.

"aw shit for real, let's go bother him" i say hopping up and pulling izuku with me "auntie, me and izuku are going to katsuki's house we'll be right back!" i say already halfway out the door.

                          Bakugo's POV:
after i finish texting y/n i just put music on and go back to doing my homework, i was halfway done until i hear a knock on my fucking door " what is it?!" i yell at whoever is fucking knocking like a fucking cop .

"kachaan it's me!" i hear y/n yell out but i don't say anything because after all they called me kachaan and only one little fucker calls me that annoying shit and it's fucking deku "yeah come in!" i yell back.

and guess who fucking walks in my room with y/n fucking deku "deku what the fuck are you doing here?, with the fucking loser no less" i say turning back around to look at what i'm doing.

"o-oh uh n/n just wanted to come annoy you so yeah" he says while taking a seat on my bed and y/n just jumps on my bed like she fucking owns the place "oi stop fucking around either sit still shut the fuck up or get lost" i say before turning around.

it was quiet for about five minutes before y/n has to open her fucking mouth "so kachaan what are you doing?, sike don't answer that i see your doing homework like a fucking nerd" they say as they flick the back of my head i turn around and look at them in the eyes.

and then laugh in her face " what's so fucking funny dipshit" she says while rolling her eyes "oh nothing, just that you clearly can't resist me i mean come on you ask for my number you keep texting me and now look your in my fucking house in my room with the stupid nerd" i say while smirking at them.

watching the way their eyebrow twitched "oh shut your trap your ego is obviously gigantic maybe if i pop that big head of yours you'll float back down to earth also why do you keep insulting zu what's your beef with him?" they ask tilting their head in a cute way.

"mmtch i have no beef with the nerd he's just annoying to me he's known that since middle school isn't that right nerd" i call out to deku who's just been on his phone the whole time not paying any attention to us.

"hey n/n mom needs us back y'all are going home in a few" he says completely ignoring me and talking to y/n i mean who the fuck did he think he was before i could say anything y/n spoke up.

"oh okay, well let's get going by kachaan!" they yell at me as the walk out the door and the only thing i could help but think was that man they're so fucking weird.

a/n: hi y'all!, sorry i updated so late exams have been kicking my ass but expect more since it's almost over. but i just want to say, hello to the new readers!!! so glad y'all find my book so interesting i swear i'll start updating more y'all!.