three

RECAP!:"one bitter and the other could care less but they are intrigued by the new comer that's for sure

RECAP!:
"one bitter and the other could care less but they are intrigued by the new comer that's for sure.
—————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV:
as i was waiting i heard the teacher call me in "class we have a new student ms l/n could you come in please" as i walked in all eyes were on me everybody was saying different things but i noticed two people one was glaring harshly at me and the other looked like he could genuinely care less.

but that didn't really matter to me as i was waiting for the class to hush which they finally did i introduced myself "hi i'm y/n l/n i'm 18 and yeah...i hope we can get along" i said with a smile after that people were raising their hands left and right but i called on a pink girl.

"hi! my names mina ashido but you can call me mina i think you're very pretty but um what's your quirk" after that was said i started to explain my quirk "hi mina thank you so much you're very pretty too girl! but my quirk is bone manipulation but my hero name is bonez with my quirk i can manipulate my bones along with another persons!" i said with a small smile.

but that soon turned into a straight face when i heard someone scoff and lucky enough it was that stupid ash blonde that was looking bored earlier so with that i turned towards him "is there something you'd like to say?" i asked with a raised eyebrow.

"tuh yeah it's that your quirk is pretty fucking stupid" he said with an arrogant smile but i quickly wiped it off his face when i didn't give him the reaction he wanted instead i just stood infront of his desk "well i didn't catch your name blondie mind telling me what it is?" i ask as i lean in close i see a mild blush spread across his cheeks.

"my names katsuki bakugo remember that you dumb extra" he said as he tried to turn away but i grabbed his face "well katsuki bakugo let me tell you something watch who your talking too or it'll be a long year yeah?" i said as i stood up straight and patted his head and turned to ask where my seat was which the hobo teacher replied and said it was ironically behind bakugo.

but as i sat down i felt a heated stare at the back of my damn head so i turned around and there behold the culprit she was a cute girl with chubby cheeks but at that moment she looked ugly to me so i just raised my brow at her and turned right back the fuck around and listened to what aizawa had to say.