nine

RECAP: i could help but think was that man they're so fucking weird

—————————————————————————

Y/N's POV:
i wake up to my alarm blaring into my ears i reach my hand out to turn the damn thing off, and instead my phone falls to the floor i then pick it up and turn it off i can hear my siblings arguing downstairs and all i can think that it's too early for all that.

"shut up!" i scream while getting dressed, i sit in front of my vanity and decide to put my locs up into a pineapple today. i finish up my makeup and head downstairs to eat, "yo y/n after school can you please pick me up some donuts?" kai says while he and kayla put on their shoes to leave "ooo yeah and can you please please get ice cream too?" kayla says after fixing her hair.

deciding to be nice i mutter, "yeah sure text me after school" i say as i finish eating i put my docs on "bye y'all love you!" i yell out as i walk out the door i look up and see zu waiting for me by the gate. "what's up zu" i say wrapping my arm around his shoulder, "hey n/n how's it going?" he mutters out looking at his phone typing rapidly

"it's going pretty well who are you texting?" i ask peeking over and seeing it's uraraka, "oh i didn't know you were friends with that ura girl" i mutter, "i'm not she's just been blowing up my phone asking about you" he says finally putting it away "really?..weird" i say as i make it into the classroom.

                                *Time skip*
as the school day ends i walk outside after saying bye to everyone, when i'm stopped by that ura chick "listen i don't know who you think you are but you need to stay away from bakugo" she says.

"girl i haven't spoken to that boy all day" i mutter rolling my eyes, about to step around her when she mutters "good not like you would've been any competition anyways" i turn around and laugh "as if you've got a chance" i say still laughing.

i then see katsuki walking towards us, "yo katsuki!" i yell out getting his attention "what the hell do you want" he lets out hands in his pockets "nothing i just haven't spoken to you all day" i smile at him seeing him turn a bit pink.

"tch it's because i've actually been doing my work something you need to be doing" he says, smiling a bit that's when we hear a cough "hi bakugo" the girl let's out batting her lashes "oh..hey" he says before he turns back to me.

"so i'm gonna head out but text me kat we should definitely hang out" i say waving and walking away.

A/N:rahh finally updated i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's been reading and patiently waiting for an update im going to try to get better about it and hello to new readers i hope you enjoy!!! <33