• U N D E C I M •

~ L I L A ~

   A big sigh left my mouth as I walked across the football field towards the bleachers on the other side

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A big sigh left my mouth as I walked across the football field towards the bleachers on the other side. Zipping up my sweater as the wind slightly picked up making it colder. "We might have to reschedule," Jackson says glaring at the sky that was starting to bring in dark grey clouds. "It's just a little rain, we can always go into the gym if it gets bad," I wave his concern off as we reach the girls and guys waiting for us. There was no way I could reschedule to next week seeing as the sleepover had been rescheduled to then. Jackson hands me the clipboard as I read over the list. "Alright umm can those already on the cheer team move to the left," I say looking up watching them do as told. Clicking open a pen, I start to call out names, marking them with a check if they were there or not.

"Renesmee..Cullen?" I call out unsure if i was reading the last name right. I look up spotting a brunette raise her hand. Quickly studying her, I take in the fact that she did hangout with the new kids. "Rosalie.." My words slowly trail off as I look up, my eyes locking with the blonde. Great...Just Great.. of course she had to tryout. Letting out a sigh I finish calling out the names. "Alright I'm gonna have the guys go first since there's only seven of you. We only need four so unfortunately three of you won't be making it onto the team," I say as the guys lineup. "Alright I'm gonna let Jackson take over for you guys since he's the one who usually teaches the routines for the guys," I say handing Jackson the clipboard and going and sitting down on the bench besides Max and Trisha, whom were already on the team. This was gonna be a fun four hours...

•••••
"You can set them down right there," I sigh pointing over towards where I wanted the mats set up. The boys carry them over towards said spot and set them up. A huge sigh escapes me as I look to my left where everyone was trying to get warm. Of course it had to start pouring rain mid way through tryouts. My luck seemed to be against me lately. "Maybe we should finish next weekend," Jackson suggests. I quickly shake my head. "We only have five more girls to go through, it would be a waist of time," I say, slightly shivering. "Did you turn the heater on?" I question making him nod. Pursing my lips I walk towards the group. "Alright umm seeing as it's started raining, we're gonna have to finish tryouts here. Trinity Smith, Kayla Brown, Rosalie Hale, Britni King, and Maria Barajas, you five are the only ones left to tryout. Other then that if you've already tried out or are already on the team, you are allowed to leave as we won't have any immediate decisions till next week," I state looking at the group.

I wait as people slowly leave, giving a quick hug to some of the people already on the team. It was then just Jackson, the five girls who needed to try out plus Renesmee, who i'm assuming stayed for Rosalie, and three people already on the team. I set my phone down, connecting it to the speaker looking for the song while the girls lined up. Pressing play, I gave a nod and study each girl. Now our tryouts weren't normal, we mainly focused on who was more flexible and had rhythm then we would give them a two week trial on the team before deciding if they would stay on. Although I hated to admit it, Rosalie seemed perfect for the team. Sharing a look with Jackson, we both clearly had the same thoughts...Rachel was not gonna like this.
•••••
WC: 656
I'm not the best at writing cheerleading stuff cause i've never actually done it so hopefully this chapter was decent😅 Also if you don't already know I started a discord server for all my books so you guys will have access to  when i'm updating as well as other things. Just go to the link in my bio!!

Ordinary{CULLEN CLAN}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें