IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT!!!!

PSA: if you haven't already noticed, instead of just uploading multiple chapters for A/N, I use the same page over and over again so that the book stays clean!!

~ NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS ~
3/1/21 - As many of you know I have started a discord server dedicated to my books. Since i've started it there has been a little bit of scheduling but I have officially but my schedule for writing up! So if you haven't already go join the server because once I have 20 people in the server, I will be letting the readers write a chapter for each book! I'll explain that when it happens but i have so much planned!

•••••
~ OLD ANNOUNCEMENTS ~
2/16/21 - NEW BOOK!! This is a DreamWasTaken x OC. It will be in dream smp, real life, and social media form. It's called Flower Fields and I hope whoever reads it enjoys because i've been working on it for a while now.

2/3/21 - Hello lovelies, the discord server is now up!! all you have to do is clink the link in my bio to join.

1/29/21 - Hi lovelies!! So i've come to a decision to make a discord server for my readers! in it you can interact with other readers, get early access to chapters and new books, offer ideas, and more! I should have the server ready in the next two days hopefully but keep a lookout for when i post the link!