• S E X •

~ L I L A ~

   Standing in my art room, I take a deep breath as I try to gather myself. Whenever I'm drawing or painting, I tend to lose myself. It's like I become another person, I'm focused on the canvas and I draw whatever comes to mind. it could be from a dream, something I'm thinking of, or random thins. Putting my paintbrush down, I walk to the sink and wash my hands. After getting all the paint off, I dry my hands and walk back to my canvas. Looking at it, I ponder on what it could mean. 

  Lately, my artwork had been all over the place. I didn't know what they meant. Sighing, I carefully move the canvas near the window so that it could dry faster. I put away my mess and leave my art room. Walking out of my room and down the stairs, I go into the kitchen glancing at the paper that was on the counter. I grab it and throw it away not bothering to read it because I already knew what it said. It was the usual note my parents left me. I just wish I could see them for more then a week, but they seemed to love their work. "Why adopt kids if your not gonna be there for them," I mutter rolling my eyes as I look in the fridge for something to drink. 

   I spot Gatorade and grab a light blue one, Glacier Freeze, my favorite. I close the fridge and open my drink. As I take a sip, I hear a sound. Freezing, I listen closely and hear it again. Putting the lid back on, I place the Gatorade on the counter and grab a knife. I slowly walk to the door across from me. Pulling the curtain that was over the small window to the side a bit, I peak around. I see nothing and slowly open the door. The knife held above just in case. I cautiously walk out. I stop walking and look around. Sighing I turn around to go back in side but freeze hearing a strange noise. 

    The bushes next to me rustle and I walk closer to them, holding the knife up I push them aside with my free hand. I sigh in relief as I see a bunny. It stares at me with its held tilted. "Sorry Bunny, I though you were an intruder," I say letting go of the bush and  standing up. I shake my head at myself and turn to see that there was a broken pot on the ground inches away from the bush. It was just the bunny. I place the knife down on the table that the pot had previously been on and pick the pieces up then walk over to the trash, throwing them away. As I go to turn, something shiny catches my eye. I look over curiously as a pink light seems to shine through the forest. 

   "To go or to not go," I ponder before shrugging and walking through the trees. The weird light seemed to be a two minutes walk away so I didn't bother getting my phone from the kitchen. I reach it and squat down. The light was coming from under some branches, pushing them apart I gasp as I see what had caused the light...

*****

WC: 582

Sorry I haven't updated in a month, I've been busy with school work.. But Christmas break is soon and I'll be updating all my books. Anyways, what do you think Lila found? Also