• Q U I N D E C I M •

~ T H I R D   P E R S O N ~
    Wind blew through the trees that surrounded the small cabin. The hoots of owls filled the air as it remained silent. Lila Spencer was fast asleep cuddling into a pillow. Unknown to the sleeping brunette though was the two pairs of golden eyes that stared through the window, curiosity and yearning in them. The past week had been chaotic for the Cullen Clan. They were trying their best to get close to Lila but it seemed as if each time they did, one of her friends would come in and pull her away. There was also the fact that Lila had a dislike for Rosalie after the incident with Rachel. Upon the memory, Rosalie sighed from her spot next to Emmet in the tree. Her heart ached for Lila to like her but she was almost positive that it would be harder for her because if it.

"Maybe we should go back home," Emmett states staring off into the distance. "Why?" Rosalie questioned, staring at his face. "Someone's coming," he pauses his words. "It's her friend," he almost growls. All though he had yet to have an interaction with Lila, he always saw the way Lila and Ryan were around each other. He could hear the way the blonde boys heart picked up each time he spoke to Lila. A car slowly came into view, parking right in front of the cabin. Ryan Yohn locked his car as he headed towards the front door. Reaching to put the key in the lock, he stills. A feeling of someone watching him. Turning towards the woods with furrowed eyebrows. Rosalie and Emmett stilled, waiting for him to turn around.

After a couple minutes Ryan shakes his head, proceeding to unlock the door and go inside, closing it behind him. "Let's go home," Rosalie stood and hopped off the tree. Emmett followed her league, the two pausing to take one last glance at the cabin before running off.

•••••
WC: 337
Filler Chapter