Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

I watched wide-eyed, as the stand stabbed Giorno's back slowly deflating his entire body.

"Y-You bastard... T-This stand..." He croaked out, which caused me to cringe hearing him in obvious pain.

I know I've seen this scene several times in the anime... But something about seeing it actually happening right in front of me... Unsettles me...

I thought to myself as I clutched onto Bruno's arm since I hadn't let go of it since I held him back.

"Use your Golden Experience to defend yourself!" Bruno yelled out and tried to run over to Giorno's body. But was immediately stopped once he realized I was clutching his arm and was still holding him back.

"He's gone, Bruno!" I exclaimed to him.

"T-That's impossible! Giorno, where are you?!" He called out for Giorno as he tried to break free from my grasp, and he almost did. But before he could, Abbacchio put his hand on his shoulder.

"Don't go after him, Bucciarati. Actually, stay back." He warned Bruno as he let go of him, causing me to slightly loosen my grip on his arm.

"It's not that I trust Y/N L/N or Giorno Giovanna as one of us." He said as he looked over to glare at me then right back to Bruno.

"But, at least, Giorno seems to believe that you won't abandon him. He does some pretty crazy shit... Giorno Giovanna... What if that had actually killed you?... So again, Bucciarati, don't go down there." He said as he pointed over to where once Giorno's body had been. But he wasn't just pointing at the spot itself, but rather a fly buzzing and flying over it.

"Th-That fly... Narancia's shoe... Giorno's powers haven't disappeared yet." Bruno started connecting the dots.

"Which means he's still alive." I finished connecting the dots for him as I finally let go of his arm.

"They're here, Bucciarati! Narancia and the enemy are below deck!" Abbacchio yelled out.

"Well, they're not exactly just below the de-"

"STICKY FINGERS!" Bruno barked out as he used Sticky Fingers to punch the boat's floor.

"....Ooor you can just ignore me. That's cool too." I passive-aggressively mumbled to myself. The boat's floor unzipped only to reveal, to Bruno's and Abbacchio's surprise, absolutely nothing.

"Narancia, Fugo, Mista, and Giorno aren't here!" Bruno exclaimed.

"Maybe they're right under where the fly is." Abbacchio tried to reason while Bucciarati turned to look at me.

"It seems you're right. The enemy's not just simply hiding somewhere on this ship to attack... Don-" Bruno didn't get to finish talking thanks to being interrupted by Abbacchio.

"Hey! The fly's coming around now." He pointed out causing Bruno and I to turn to look at the fly's direction.

"That's strange... Where is the enemy going?..." Bruno mumbled loud enough for Abbacchio and I to hear as the fly made its way towards us. Like a dumbass, I decided to step forward to get a closer look at where exactly the fly was headed. But, instead, I got stabbed in the ankle by a tiny sword coming out of a pipe near my leg.

"FUCKING DAMN IT!" I cursed out as I felt the small sword pierce my skin.

"Y/N!" Bruno called out as he tried to reach out to me. However, he was pushed back by Abbacchio and they both fell back into the opening he had previously created with Sticky Fingers. Leaving me behind as my body deflated itself. As my consciousness went in and out I mentally cursed at myself for not being more careful. Sure, it was my first time ever trying to help them all, but I couldn't believe how useless I had been. Eventually, after a bit of scolding myself, everything went dark.

(Author's Note: OOF this was a hella short chapter! Only 2 pages and 629 words on my google doc! Sorry about that! Man, I really need to learn how to stfu before talking about how "much" I'm going to start writing- I always jinx it lmao- Thank you for reading! ~ Evan)